Well, You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to realize some things.

And yes, any guy with two eyes in their head would be frustrated by what they see in someone like Kiko, or Paul.

I've had my life, some good, some bad,.. but at least it was a life.

And if I were a woman, than I too would be a bit more critical with some like Leora and such.

My only consternation with them has to be with their sense of discernment, or judgment when it comes to the guys they fall for.

It really is just like watching a soap opera. 

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HappyChap

Kiko and Nora just seem more like flatmates who sometimes have sex, rather than lovers.......they like (or rather seem to need) each others' company and I guess Kiko seems to act like the "earth" to Nora's "electricity" - he grounds her - just from the snapshots I have watched over the last few weeks it seems to be more of a symbiotic relationship - they just depend on each other and there doesn't need to be sexual fireworks all that often. Although at the same time I think there is a lot that is unspoken or not acted upon by both of them - will they, won't they, do they, don't they....

...the relationship that Kiko has with Vika at the moment (and also that which Nora has with Vika as well) seems on the surface to be more like a "typical loving" relationship than the Nora/Kiko combination. BUT, I do wonder how long they have been married (or at least been together) since they do seem like an "old" couple in many ways - settled into their own ways, comfortable yet with an undercurrent of tension at times......

....perhaps they have both come from difficult backgrounds and have kind of "found" each other as an antidote to all that happened.....they protect and tend to each other in a gentle rather than passionate sort of way...

Who knows....and as I can't understand a bloody word they are saying (except Kiko telling the dog to "come here" one time)....then it will all remain speculative...

And now ladies and gentlemen, the makers of Duz detergent is proud to present.. 'As the Stomach Turns' 

Staring Kiko,.. as the night-crawler.

Nastya,.. as Nora

Pooch,.. As the lonely, neglected dog.

And with special guest, Vika,.. As the frustrated seductress.

But first a word from our sponsors. 

Guest HappyChap

Nora and Kiko is getting boring, it would be good for them to come out and leave this girl in the apartment!

Yes she is FUN!!!!! Did you see when she was in on her own and heard Nora/Kiko coming back, she dived onto the floor and pretended she had been killed, in that typical detective movie "dead" body pose!!! I think her with Nora would be a great combination to watch just for the fun......

Nora and Kiko is getting boring, it would be good for them to come out and leave this girl in the apartment!

Yes she is FUN!!!!! Did you see when she was in on her own and heard Nora/Kiko coming back, she dived onto the floor and pretended she had been killed, in that typical detective movie "dead" body pose!!! I think her with Nora would be a great combination to watch just for the fun......

I saw, they are a pleasure spoils!

Guest HappyChap

Yes I caught that little move of hers.  But did you also see her hand gesture when Kiko was talking to her that spelled out disgust over whatever he was saying?

It was just before Nora led them all outside for a talk.

Yes I saw that as well....very dismissive...wonder what was said?