The dog at least does have more energy at times.

I am getting so tired of having to second guess anymore what is being said.

A note to RLC:

English is a language that many European countries can speak.

It is still the predominant language of this world,.. The language of commerce.

More books, plays, movies, songs have been written in English, than in any other language.

How about putting in some 'attractive people' in these apartments that can actually speak English?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nora had tried to infuse a little excitement into their lives by granting Vika permission to share her husband with her.  But Kiko is NOT interested in girls, and now Nora is very disappointed that Vika is gone, and that her dud of a man has let her and Vika down. 

Why are you still on that? Unless we can get a translator to confirm that "yes, Nora and Vika both talked about Vika wanting to screw Kiko," stop assuming that's what they wanted. You sound obsessed with this made up notion in your head, why? Because somebody touched someone else's leg? I mean think. If Nora really wanted Vika and Kiko to hook up, why wouldn't she have came out told him? It's time to get out of fantasy land.

And just because it's safe to say that he's not as sexual of a guy as maybe Stefan or Ariel, there's absolutely no basis to say that he's not interested in girls or that he's gay. Nora can be just as much to blame for the lack of sex in that relationship as Kiko is, and if it was really that much of an issue for her, she'd either make more of a big deal about it or she'd leave him. Maybe they're both just not as sexual as other couples, or maybe they're just not as attracted to each other anymore.

I don't think I was entirely wrong about it all,.. But maybe your right.

I do admit that I let this idea get the better of me, but I don't feel I was entirely wrong in my views over this, as even Noraluver did state that he was explaining to Vika about his father cheating on his mother that day when Vika went into his bedroom early that morning and said something to Kiko.

Bur even so,.. Your right, it's time for me to put it to bed. 

Guest noraluver

guys if anyone has some recording of this scary talk they all had cuz ive missed this part, u can post it here somewhere, it's no problem to translate. when u see something like that happening just hit the rec button and let go your worries of was it or was it not :) we're all on different time zones here so it's reasonable that there's always someone who catches the interesting key moments.

technologic difficulties of recording are easy to overcome, WE WILL KNOW the truth about what's going on there !!!  8)

Guest HappyChap

Sasha was just rockin out to the Doobie Brothers. Gotta love that kind of girl!

Didn't realise that she was still there...must look out for her!

Guest Squirrel

I think RLC people most likely read CamCaps. They probably don't like the constant criticism; but I'm sure they get a huge laugh at all the supposed scandals we are imagining them to be embroiled in...

So here's my imaginary take:

There is nothing wrong with Kiko, and he's not gay. He's banged Nora up and down the walls before, so we know he's capable of it. Maybe he's bi, but he's not gay. (If he was, he wouldn't want to go back to Putin's Russia this week, anyhow.) He's got a young talented wife, Nora, who is artistic and moody and is testing him by having Vika/Sasha live with them. This woman exudes pheromones, and is extremely sexual. Kiko, being a male, is confused and has decided to use maximum restraint, because he knows it can endanger his marriage. He's the more mature of the three. I think Nora just wants to see how long he can hold out, and whether he's dedicated to her.

If Kiko gives in to Vika, Nora will be jealous and crushed, and the marriage will be destroyed. If Vika & Nora start "fur trading", Kiko might decide that he's had enough of the excess female hormones in the atmosphere and move out to have a more normal life. Either way, it does not bode well for Nora & Kiko unless they handle this properly.

Well . . . it's too bad if Vika has gone for good.  She added a lot of interest.  I normally am not into lesbian scenes, but the video of Nora and her watching TV for a long time, with Vika on the couch and sometimes fingering herself and turning towards Nora, and of Nora leaning back in her bra-less tank top t-shirt--there were a lot of sexual vibes.  If Vika is bi-sexual, that's great, too.  I hope we see her again.

WOW! Nora and Kiko's guest has returned. She is soooo damn sexy. Nora is sooo sexy and so is their friend. It must be great being Kiko to have two beautiful girls in the same place. I hope she doesn't leave. Please stay! At least for the summer. I love these girls, I could watch them all day. :D