Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

Well, one thing is for sure.................RLC is highly predictable ;  they always give up one (1)  great show prior to anything unusual about to happen , same as in the Kami and Kristy apartment..........!  They always put on a teaser show prior to going on vacation or leaving !

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Well, one thing is for sure.................RLC is highly predictable ;  they always give up one (1)  great show prior to anything unusual about to happen , same as in the Kami and Kristy apartment..........!  They always put on a teaser show prior to going on vacation or leaving !

The only sure thing in this post is: You're full of shit with your stupid theories. 

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, bigskyfly said:

The only sure thing in this post is: You're full of shit with your stupid theories. 

MY, MY..............have I uncovered another RLC spy !  Either you haven't been paying much attention to the comments and events that occur prior to someone leaving  permanently or going on an extended vacation or your Comrades aren't keeping you informed !   You have been a member for over a year now and you still don't see the association between  "great shows " , like Kami getting fucked or the Barcelona girls always having a blow out party prior to something about to happen .  These shows are usually confined to either the Barcelona or the K & K apartment !!  I think if you'll read my past comments and history, I'm often right with my   " theories " ..........................Genderless Comrade !

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

I think if you'll read my past comments and history, I'm often right with my   " theories " 

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. Trolls like you aren't worth my time on reading your past crap.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, bigskyfly said:

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. Trolls like you aren't worth my time on reading your past crap.

No Problem Comrade.................just  stop commenting on my  "theories " !

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bigskyfly said:

TBH, his/hers theory is kinda correct, but i guess your one of those no life losers whos hooked on other peoples lives on cam and therefor is blind to the truth. And when someone point out the bad things you react like a 2 year old and call people bad names cause the truth about what low quality etc the thing you waste your life with really is just hurts too much cause it reflects the imperfection of your entire Life spent on RLC and what not...

Edited by uppsala
his/hers dont know the gender of the person im talking about
  • Upvote 3