Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

Hello guys, here is the pics album of "Belle fitness" announced. with some upskirt pics

Bonjour à tous, ici vous allez retrouver les photos de l'album "Belle fitness" annoncé.

Enjoy ^^

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

• Upvote 12

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎10 at 9:02 AM, Rod001 said:

Hello guys, here is the pics album of "Belle fitness upskirt" announced.

Bonjour à tous, ici vous allez retrouver les photos de l'album "Belle fitness upskirt" annoncé.

Enjoy ^^

Thanks for the pics, though Belle is practising in underwear, which is not the same as "upskirt". There are a couples of pics in the thread where she is dancing in the living room and lifting her skirt. so that her underpants are showing. That could be called "upskirt", though she was doing that on purpose, and upskirt pics are usually those that are taken secretly.

s

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎08 at 11:41 AM, BBsq69 said:

There is a fine selection of women in this apartment including Bella the short sex doll and Stella the stereotypically curvy black woman and I know Anna has her legion of fans and Polya presents something different again. Variety is the spice of life. But her is perhaps the spiciest from yesterday.

N.B. I've missed out the catwalk practice with Polya as most of my pictures have at least part of their heads cut off. And if anyone has the bate video ...

Stella's Day

well worth waiting for  those panties to come off sensational

• Upvote 9

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎10 at 9:02 AM, Rod001 said:

Hello guys, here is the pics album of "Belle fitness upskirt" announced.

Bonjour à tous, ici vous allez retrouver les photos de l'album "Belle fitness upskirt" annoncé.

Enjoy ^^

Thanks for the pics, though Belle is practising in underwear, which is not the same as "upskirt". There are a couples of pics in the thread where she is dancing in the living room and lifting her skirt. so that her underpants are showing. That could be called "upskirt", though she was doing that on purpose, and upskirt pics are usually those that are taken secretly.

Thanks kalevi to corrected me is very appreciated,  i'm french and i do my best with my english words so i like when i'm corrected gently. I have a little bit changed the words in the original post ^^  :cool:

At this moment Belle is in the living room, in the sofa same position of two days earlier,  if i take picture now it's exactly  the same of this i post on the "Belle after massage" 09-09-16, of course i don't do that. I don't want to copy myself lol.

A ce moment Belle est dans le salon, dans le canapé même position qu'il y a deux jours plus tôt, si je prends l'image maintenant, elle est exactement la même que celle que j'ai posté sur la "Belle après le massage" 09/09/16, bien sûr je ne fait pas cela. Je ne veux pas me copier lol.