Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

I don't mind at all. Thank you

Do you suppose she has any idea these photos and the video are all over the world, now? It's been discussed whether the tenants have access to the forums or any of the tube sites holding the images now.

6 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

I don't mind at all. Thank you

Do you suppose she has any idea these photos and the video are all over the world, now? It's been discussed whether the tenants have access to the forums or any of the tube sites holding the images now.

I am sure they all know exactly what they doing and it's there advantage , free publicity 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Did anyone else see the banana the next morning ha ha it was a little bit worse for wear I'm not sure if I got a photo of it or not I'll have a look

LOL didn't you bet It got sold 50.000.00:angry: Euro on Ebay  and Kamila's Hunikon Beer bottle went for 2000.00 Euro :cool:

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Nick said:

LOL didn't you bet It got sold 50.000.00:angry: Euro on Ebay  and Kamila's Hunikon Beer bottle went for 2000.00 Euro :cool:

How the hell did that banana stay intact inside that hot pussy ?  Maybe it was frozen first...........LOL .

• Upvote 1