Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎26 at 6:40 AM, supercopter said:

bonjour,voici les filles qui regarde le téléviseur

et Rita (Je crois) occuper sur son gsm

merci si une aide des fracophone aglophone ai bienvenue pour mieux traduire (humain) que Google traducteur en cas de besoin

Il est entreprise IRMA avec le mobile

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎26 at 6:40 AM, supercopter said:

bonjour,voici les filles qui regarde le téléviseur

et Rita (Je crois) occuper sur son gsm

merci si une aide des fracophone aglophone ai bienvenue pour mieux traduire (humain) que Google traducteur en cas de besoin

suite : regarde toujours la television plus tard aujourd'hui

• Upvote 8

18 hours ago, Benfold said:

Pretty sure he was making a joke

I thought that might be what she wanted because of the way she holds them up when she looks in the mirror sometimes, but she's too young for that kind of surgery! Girls be crazy

It's not about age. Large hanging breasts get in the way of doing certain things such as exercise, house cleaning etc. Plus they pull on the bra too hard hurting her shoulders. If you noticed, she stays pretty much topless at home.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, snaky said:

It's not about age. Large hanging breasts get in the way of doing certain things such as exercise, house cleaning etc. Plus they pull on the bra too hard hurting her shoulders. If you noticed, she stays pretty much topless at home.

Yeah I had noticed! If it's for medical / comfort reasons then I can fully understand that she might want to have them adjusted, however you've seen how she's always checking herself out in the mirrors, I adore the girl but she's definitely vain, and it's not impossible that she just wants them done for cosmetic reasons

9 hours ago, Benfold said:

Yeah I had noticed! If it's for medical / comfort reasons then I can fully understand that she might want to have them adjusted, however you've seen how she's always checking herself out in the mirrors, I adore the girl but she's definitely vain, and it's not impossible that she just wants them done for cosmetic reasons

Benfold, there's no woman in the world that doesn't like checking herself out in the mirror. That is no reason to put anyone down, and it certainly doesn't mean that they are looking into plastic surgery. For "cosmetic reasons", women enlarge or reduce their breast size. She doesn't wanna do either one

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, snaky said:

Benfold, there's no woman in the world that doesn't like checking herself out in the mirror. That is no reason to put anyone down, and it certainly doesn't mean that they are looking into plastic surgery. For "cosmetic reasons", women enlarge or reduce their breast size. She doesn't wanna do either one

I'm certainly not putting her down Snaky, she's my fav girl! But a lift for cosmetic reasons is absolutely a common thing, as well as enlargements and reductions. Either way, it's not going to happen whilst she's in the apt so it doesn't really affect us

• Upvote 1