Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

21 hours ago, Julian Lan said:

Those lips look delicious.... and those nipples of course!

Julian you take the top I go Down the other  lips you know which one I am saying  ones  are 2 feet down I will spend all day there 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Nick said:

Julian you take the top I go Down the other  lips you know which one i saying  ones  are 2 feet down I will spend all day there 

Sorry Nick, you're too late, I'm already down there  - been here since 02.00 LT and man does it taste good! . It's amazing that with all the bickering on the general discussion, nobody has posted anything about Elisa's delightful open pussy from around 02.00 for an hour or so. I know where I'd rather be ::)

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Sorry Nick, you're too late, I'm already down there  - been here since 02.00 LT and man does it taste good! . It's amazing that with all the bickering on the general discussion, nobody has posted anything about Elisa's delightful open pussy from around 02.00 for an hour or so. I know where I'd rather be ::)

LMAO Julian you mean you getting my leftover test like honey I was down there day one she moved in  I told you it takes me one day or 2 that I come back up :-) from testing the honey:blush: 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Julian Lan said:

De leppene ser deilig .... og disse brystvortene selvfølgelig! 

ID is the clearly visible. You are banned from RLC unless you remove ..