Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

12 minutes ago, Hope85 said:

z_1545.gif

I don't understand what on earth Vika is trying to accomplish here,,she is trying to cover up,,by stopping halfway down the staircase,,and making a makeshift outfit,,why do this and try to cover up in the kitchen,,,and if she didn't want to be seen,,why didn't she simply just wear regular clothes that covered up her body,,make up your mind girl.steak-on-the-grill-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Users that don't have Accounts with RLC still get their IP's banned.  They have hit me 7 times so far in the last month now I am working on Number 8  LOL

Holy crap, I haven't been banned yet.... wish me luck!

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎06 at 11:52 AM, henriPas said:

Puisque plus personne ne post... Une petite amélioration..
D'autres viendront. Ma mission en Russie de rencontrer Léora s'est achevée avant-hier. Maintenant, j'ai du temps.:dodgy:

Vous l'avez rencontrez ou non? LOL

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Julian Lan said:

Holy crap, I haven't been banned yet.... wish me luck!

OK  Good Luck.

After they Ban you it gets to be fun after the 3rd or 4th time.  They send you these Intimidating e-Mails threatening Legal Action if you continue to post their content.

They have been chasing me with those e-mails for about a year now but they never have the Gonads to step forward and pursue nothing because they know they can't beat me in a Court of Law.

It's perfectly Legal in Canada to post Copyrighted Material and distribute it. Just as long as your not selling the stuff for Financial Gain they don't have a leg to stand on in Canadian Courts and they know this.

Every now and then I reply back to their e-Mails with a short sentence telling them to Go Fuck Themselves.  LOL

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

OK  Good Luck.

After they Ban you it gets to be fun after the 3rd or 4th time.  They send you these Intimidating e-Mails threatening Legal Action if you continue to post their content.

They have been chasing me with those e-mails for about a year now but they never have the Gonads to step forward and pursue nothing because they know they can't beat me in a Court of Law.

It's perfectly Legal in Canada to post Copyrighted Material and distribute it. Just as long as your not selling the stuff for Financial Gain they don't have a leg to stand on in Canadian Courts and they know this.

Every now and then I reply back to their e-Mails with a short sentence telling them to Go Fuck Themselves.  LOL

A fellow Canadian eh? Nice to meet you brother.... I will need tips when / if I do get banned :cry: 

I don't remember where I saw it but earlier someone posted a picture of RLC that said "Invalid RMTP URL" and someone said that it means their ip has been banned. I have received this message on one of my home computers while not receiving it on others that are on the same network, which would suggest that it doesn't necessarily mean it's a sign of being banned. The computer that I received it on actually has a windows server os on it and it's running Firefox. I don't know exactly what would be preventing RMTP from working but it might be a firewall issue. I would have the person try it on a different computer just to make sure.

10 hours ago, euromike69 said:

The cat and mouse game,,I'm tired of hiding and running that's why I've retired from posting,,,but man,,I can only imagine all the photos that would have been posted by now if all the major posters were still posting everyday.Ahh well shit happens lmaoo!!pooping-gymnastics-smiley-emoticon.gif[pooping.gif

Your graphics are priceless mikey, a good way to start the day.