Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

7 hours ago, BBHawkthorn said:

I don't think there was anything racial about it.  If you watched Ilona and Stella sleep together those few nights you know that Stella was all over the bed when she slept, leaving Ilona a strip along one side about 20 inches wide.  Ilona herself tends to sleep on her back spread-eagle taking up a lot of bed space.  The two just aren't compatible sleepers.  By sleeping in Irma's room, Ilona has the small bed all to herself and can stretch and thrash about to her heart's content without bothering anybody -- and so can Stella.  Everybody's happy and gets a good night's sleep.

I would tend to agree with you, although possibly for a different reason or a
combination of what you said and this. The day after Ilona slept on the sofa,
she went out and bought something. When she returned, she sat on the sofa
with Irma and the purchase, pulled something out of the package and stuck
one in each ear. After that, she seemed to indicate she couldn't hear what
Irma was saying. I figured they were earplugs and whomever she'd slept
with the night before (I'm not allowed upstairs), had been snoring.

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

The day after Ilona slept on the sofa, she went out and bought something. When she returned, she sat on the sofa
with Irma and the purchase, pulled something out of the package and stuck one in each ear. After that, she seemed
to indicate she couldn't hear what Irma was saying. I figured they were earplugs and whomever she was sleeping

That sounds plausible.  I am allowed upstairs but had not heard any snoring.  However, the mikes on the cams are of p--- poor quality, and the background noise is so high that it probably would cover up a girl's snoring, unless she was really cranking out decibels.  Stella seems to be a very sound sleeper and roams around the bed all night.  Much of the time Ilona is not a sound sleeper.

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I would tend to agree with you, although possibly for a different reason or a
combination of what you said and this. The day after Ilona slept on the sofa,
she went out and bought something. When she returned, she sat on the sofa
with Irma and the purchase, pulled something out of the package and stuck
one in each ear. After that, she seemed to indicate she couldn't hear what
Irma was saying. I figured they were earplugs and whomever she was sleeping

No real news here, Ilona has been using a blindfold and earplugs to sleep since she has been in the apt, she did so on her previous stay as well. Don't think Stella has anything to do with the earplugs.

34 minutes ago, CowArt said:

No real news here, Ilona has been using a blindfold and earplugs to sleep since she has been in the apt, she did so on her previous stay as well. Don't think Stella has anything to do with the earplugs.

I knew she wore a blindfold, from videos I'd seen. I wasn't aware of the
earplugs. Oh well, scratch my idea. Thanks for the info.

Stella does snore and she probably just let go with a few watermelon farts.......which was enough to cause LLona to move !  She bought ear plugs and an eye mask ,  but she didn't have a gas mask available.so she probably just moved...............no racism involved !

Edited by Foamy T. Squirrel

It seems that all the girls eat at least as much, or more watermelon than Stella. It appears that its the favorite of all the girls in Barcelona and the absolute favorite of Kristy.  There should be plenty of Watermelon farts to go around. As far as Ilona is concerned , I've seen enough of her to last a lifetime. I don't think racism is an issue but if it is... it's shows that they are human being who are prone to racism just as the rest of us are. I think that we are showing more racism than they are..... Plenty of racism involved!! But that's life...

Edited by Foamy T. Squirrel
  • Upvote 1