Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

Guest beaver67
23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Irma arrived June 10th so 90 days will be September 7th.  Then it will be another 90 Days before she can apply to come back.

we can only hope she does stncld

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

So does this mean that we are stuck with Ilona, Polya and Stella?  I hope someones "steps up"...otherwise it could be a yawning convention.

looks like it and doubt if any of them will step up with Polya gone most of the time- I can see Ilona going back to her old ways of staying the phone all the time- sorry- just saying

Just now, beaver67 said:

looks like it and doubt if any of them with Polya gone most of the time- I can see Ilona going back to her old ways of staying the phone all the time- sorry- just saying

What happened to Ilona?  She was having a real party with that little pink vibe-buddy.  Now, I think it is gathering dust in the drawer.

When she stays home, Polya plays with the toy occasionally, but it is difficult to tell when she is finished.  Also, no noise.

Stella is still into hiding under the comforter...boring.

So......who will it be?  Maybe that is the next voting project.

6 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

What happened to Ilona?  She was having a real party with that little pink vibe-buddy.  Now, I think it is gathering dust in the drawer.

When she stays home, Polya plays with the toy occasionally, but it is difficult to tell when she is finished.  Also, no noise.

Ilona not having her room to herself has a lot to do with her not using her pink friend. She does not even sleep in her room with Stella. She can't sleep tonight at all she is back downstairs on the fone 

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Ilona not having her room to herself has a lot to do with her not using her pink friend. She does not even sleep in her room with Stella. She can't sleep tonight at all she is back downstairs on the fone 

Good Point.  What is the general consensus...will Ilona go back to her room and Stella take Irma's OR.......?

Just now, gelsgels6 said:

Good Point.  What is the general consensus...will Ilona go back to her room and Stella take Irma's OR.......?

Im not sure, we don't even know for sure that Ilona is staying but i have a feeling she will be and i would say she will go back to her room and Stella would take Irma's room. Time will tell.

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Im not sure, we don't even know for sure that Ilona is staying but i have a feeling she will be and i would say she will go back to her room and Stella would take Irma's room. Time will tell.

I agree with your guess.

Guest beaver67
24 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

you know gels- I try to remain positive but in this  case it is really hard to do- I do not see anything bright on the horizon for barc1- hopefully I am wrong- but Irma was the spark in the apartment- can't say the same for the others, and I am not complaining just going on what I have observed

Guest beaver67
11 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

that is the way I see it to sulzer

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Irma arrived June 10th so 90 days will be September 7th.  Then it will be another 90 Days before she can apply to come back.

Why?  I keep asking this and I don't get a reply.  You assume they have the visa requirements that they may not have.  Many of these girls have lived in Europe for a while and they have resident status - like Rita does now.  We really have no idea when they will leave and the 30/60/90 days may not apply to these girls as they did with Nora's girls.  They came from Russia but some of them now are all over the world and out of their native country for a long time.  

I am just saying that the old rules may not apply to these girls.