Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I got the Crying Towels ready this time.

Here's a Sample:   cryingtowel.jpg

I have mine to StnCld, hahahahahah

If I may interject...

This apartment will continue to slide downhill until either one of the girls goes 'lesbian' on another, a guy comes into the apartment and.... or there's a huge cat fight (me-ow!).

One can only admire hot bodies for so long until you lose interest. Girls generally don't parade inside their apartments topless unless they want you to hang around thinking something better will happen/appear in the very near future. After a few months, ain't nothin' gonna happen. I find myself spending more of my time on other channels.

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Howard said:

If I may interject...

This apartment will continue to slide downhill until either one of the girls goes 'lesbian' on another, a guy comes into the apartment and.... or there's a huge cat fight (me-ow!).

One can only admire hot bodies for so long until you lose interest. Girls generally don't parade inside their apartments topless unless they want you to hang around thinking something better will happen/appear in the very near future. After a few months, ain't nothin' gonna happen. I find myself spending more of my time on other channels.

Agreed.  It has gotten very redundant.