Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

Hello everybody, i'm new here and i hope past a good time with you. je suis nouveau ici et j'espère passé du bon temps avec vous  :cool:

Pas vu de post sur Stella  dansant avant hier. No see post of Stella dancing before yesterday

Quelques photos de Stella qui danse, avant hier elle à répété avec Polya un numero dans le salon mais je suis arrivé trop tard, le temps de co, Stella a continué seule.

Some pictures of Stella dancing before yesterday she repeated a number with Polya in the living room, but i arrived too late, the time i co, Stella continued alone.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

• Upvote 9

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎08 at 10:07 PM, Rod001 said:

Hello everybody, i'm new here and i hope past a good time with you. je suis nouveau ici et j'espère passé du bon temps avec vous  :cool:

Pas vu de post sur Stella  dansant avant hier. No see post of Stella dancing before yesterday

Quelques photos de Stella qui danse, avant hier elle à répété avec Polya un numero dans le salon mais je suis arrivé trop tard, le temps de co, Stella a continué seule.

Some pictures of Stella dancing before yesterday she repeated a number with Polya in the living room, but i arrived too late, the time i co, Stella continued alone.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

z_2473_3.png

• Upvote 5