Kamila & Kristy ~ Pictures March 01,2016. to March 31,2016.

Nobody reads a book like my baby does! :) Makes me wanna grab a book too. BTW, the book she's reading is called "Shantaram" by an australian writer Gregory David Roberts, which essentially is an autobiography about a convicted bank robber who escapes to Bombay and his life in India. Wow Kristy!

kris1.png

kris2.png

THIS DUDE MUST WORK FOR COCO-COLA OR SOMETHING,,,TALK ABOUT PRODUCT PLACEMENT.ANYBODY WAITING UP FOR ANY ACTION TONIGHT,,I WOULDN'T HOLD MY BREATH IF I WERE YOU,,,LET'S SEE IF HE PROVES ME WRONG :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Shot15285.png

Shot15280.png

Shot15281.png

Shot15282.png

Shot15283.png

Shot15284.png

• Upvote 2

YOU PUT YOUR RIGHT FINGER IN,YOU PULL YOUR RIGHT FINGER OUT,YOU DO THE HOKEY POKEY THEN YOU SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT,,THAT'S WHAT'S IT'S ALL ABOUT :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :haha: :haha: :drool: :drool:Shot15286.png

• Upvote 2

SINCE MY WIFE LEFT ME,, I GUESS I GOTTA GO BACK TO MY GIRLFRIEND NOW,, I WONDER IF SHE WILL TAKE ME BACK,,,I HEARD THE SHE WAS DATING SOME DUDE NAME SNAKY AND SOME LAWYER WHILE I WAS GONE,,,,WELL I KNOW WHO SHE REALLY WANTS,,,HOW MANY PHOTOS NOW HAVE I TAKEN WITH KRISTY SLEEPING,,AND IN EVERYONE SHE LOOKS SEXY AS FUCK,,SHE IS POSING FOR US,EVEN WHILE SLEEPING :nana: :nana: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :lmao: :lmao:

Shot15303.png

• Upvote 2