others guests now.

now others guests have come in bedroom guest for changing and try hide camera with bag.

it's not normal,it's real life or not!!!!!

guests as left the house now,j don't know if come back later for sleeping this night.

two bedroom guests is ready for sleeping,j think they back this night for sleeping but maybee

try hide cam with bag or others items j think

Guest mhughet

now others guests have come in bedroom guest for changing and try hide camera with bag.

guests as left the house now,j don't know if come back later for sleeping this night.

No, it looked like to me they wanted to spend the night but then Stefan & Alma told them they could't block the camera so then they decided to leave.

No, it looked like to me they wanted to spend the night but then Stefan & Alma told them they could't block the camera so then they decided to leave.

ah ok,good alma,it's normal,we pay 30$ for see all camera open,it's reallifecam,no hiddenlifecam :D

I could tell the guests were gone. The first thing Alma did was clean. The other pair are slobs. I thought I was bad. Alma makes me look dirty. She won't let a glass sit on the counter. MY kind of girl. CLEAN.

Lina, Alina and Nora are 1st class slobs. Leora is a clean freak too.