Any FEMALE voyeurs on the site?

Guest MaStErVoYeUr

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

To hell with the silly tag lines. I want to see asses shakin' for real.  :)

Are we talking about something soft core like this for a tag line? Or should I go to 4chan and pull out something a bit more extreme for you? %7Boption%7D

post-0-145739604712_thumb.gif

It doesn't need to have the afro bounce to it, but when it's sits still it is a nice butt. I like normal women, not ones out of proportion.

Speaking of which, there was some reall hotties at the car show tonight. Even a few MILF's I wouldn't have said no to.

Butts are good, but you can tell a lot about a woman by her feet.  After spending time in the middle east I have come to realize a woman who takes care of her feet takes care of other places.  Also, it serves as a red flag too, if they can't reach their feet it's a no go, lol.

If I can get the software to work long enough, I have a million posts to put up. But the 503 and 404 shit is too much to put up with.

Looks like I'm not the only foot lover here. But those Sand Monkeys have gross, ugly feet.

To hell with the silly tag lines. I want to see asses shakin' for real.  :)

Are we talking about something soft core like this for a tag line? Or should I go to 4chan and pull out something a bit more extreme for you? %7Boption%7D

Wow my back would be out for a month if I tried that!  :o