Recommendation

Guest Kidamagasha

Guest Kidamagasha

I have just attached my computer to my television via a hdmi cable..

just imagine  me sitting here watching Alma chilling on the sofa, with that toushy blown up on my 55 inch screen tv..

So those of you have, a computer with hdmi access and tv with access,

get a hdmi cable...  totally worth it.

Guest NullBurner

This is like penis envy, I only have a 15''!!!

lol

In Germany we say: 'The bigger the car, the smaller the penis is'. So we can also say: 'The smaller the car, the bigger the penis is'. Just use 'monitor' instead of 'car'.

What does this say about you and your 15"? 8) 8) 8)

Btw. I also have two monitors (23") and like JoJo said, it's pretty cool watching two cams at the same time full screen.

Guest NL Forever

I have my own IMAX movie theatre........

...and a holographic projector reserved for those ultimate intimate Nora and Leora moments....

I have my own IMAX movie theatre........

...and a holographic projector reserved for those ultimate intimate Nora and Leora moments....

Well.. I'm sorry to have to say this NL, I'm a fan of yours but according to Nullburners logic, if this is the case then your penis must be so small that you would need an electron microscope to see it, or it has retracted inwards  :P

screen size is relative though, especially with tvs I find, my 19" laptop screen takes up more of my field of view than my 42" LCD does, that's why in some cases I find ppl getting a bigger tv than they already have not that much of an upgrade considering that they will only sit further away from it most of the time, which makes it relatively the same size as the one they had before, given a general sort of upgrade, say 32" to 52" or something like that. screen size is relative.

Guest Krysez

I just watch on whatever screen I have then dream about Alma on the hugest widescreen ever!

My mind...in 3D!!! I win!