My mental sickness

dennisjf12

I am dennisjf12 or Dennis Friedman, Would like all members of the forum of CamCaps would like all member to read my profile about me and my family in part, if there wish too, also I would like it known that I am continuing to seek treatment.

Don't know what you're on about. Nothing special in your profile unless you are speaking of your website, which I didn't look at. But if you need a good home for that beautiful Husky, I'd drive the 1000 miles to get it. But it looks pretty happy in your picture.

About Me

My height is 5' 6", My is 267 lbs, have lost 35 lbs in the last 18 months, but this last month my weight is going the wrong way, up, and my age is 61. I like camping, working on my family tree, on my father side I am 100 % German, and came to the USA in 1832, with the help of friends, I have may Friedman (nn) family tree back to 1550 in Baden, Baden Germany.   On March 21, 2016 I am having a total right knee replacement, the left side was about done, about Nov 10th, 2013, the end of 2010, I had my lower back fused L3, L4 and L5.                                Now for bad part, I am classified as having extreme depression, and am getting worse every year, I have planed my suicide 3 time, but have never acted on them, and I know that if things do not change, I will eventually kill myself, every year it gets worse, I do not like what is coming, because of my work on my family tree, I have traced the mental problems all the back to at least Grandfather on my dad's side, all or most of my Grandfather's brothers and sisters were affected, my dad has not had the problems,  but has Dementia and my mom has Alzheimer's, my middle younger brother's mental problems are different, but he has had his for 20 to 30 years. all or most of my dad's brother and sister were affected, my father's brother, his family/children the oldest is about my age, all or most of them are affected, My wife and I, do not have children she had three miscarriage, after the second I had thought we had agreed that if lost the third one, she would have her tubes tied, because I was not willing see how many children she lost before she went over the edge mentally, we got married so late, and I was 5 years older than her, and did not care if we had children, she still hold this against me, she did not know that I did not care if we had no children. know married almost 30 year, I am not happy in our marriage, and if things do not change, I will be asking for divorce, I am not willing spend the rest of my life like this, I have a very special person, living in Poland that I love and would Marry, but I know this will never happen, or will ever be able to meet, but the thought going without her is almost to much to much to bear, if you are ready this you will know who you are, Sorry,   March 10, 2016.

Update  March 13, 2016

My in his mental problem, He believes that the attacks that on Sept. 11, 2001 of the two World Trade Center Disasters in New York, USA, was done by the government of The USA. He believes, he has no mental sickness.  In a way his mental sickness is beater then what I have, because he believes that he is not sick.

I believe that my mental sickness, although different from what he has because, I have the curse of knowing that I am sick, but can not do nothing about it, but take my pills that are not working.