Hidden sex again

That was to be expected. After the trip to italy it looked good initially. But with each time, demid added a little more bed blanket and a bit less open sex. ... Now, there are back where they were before. 

I suspect the whole action was necessary for a contract extension. It seams at RLC was fooled again. :( ... Too bad. ... How long will this go on? ... :( 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, MrBox said:

That was to be expected. After the trip to italy it looked good initially. But with each time, demid added a little more bed blanket and a bit less open sex. ... Now, there are back where they were before. 

I suspect the whole action was necessary for a contract extension. It seams at RLC was fooled again. :( ... Too bad. ... How long will this go on? ... :( 

RLC definitely needs to replace this couple as well as a few others.  They had their day.  Now it's time they should gallop into the sunset and get new tenants that might bring some life back before the core melts and RLC collapses..

• Upvote 7

• 3 weeks later...

I've mentioned before elsewhere that I never noticed Demid kissing Dasha, and certainly never passionately. He seem to use her to get his rocks off, then pretty much ignores her. Last night I had a good view of her face, and it's hard to believe she was enjoying anything - more like putting up with it. It's a shame, because I think she could be wild in bed if someone gave her a reason to be.

• Upvote 1

I agree with all you have said. He will hardly ever fuck her unless they are hidden under the covers. They did once the other day, but it's very rare. She deserves better, but it's her life. He is almost emotionless.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, joejo said:

I agree with all you have said. He will hardly ever fuck her unless they are hidden under the covers. They did once the other day, but it's very rare. She deserves better, but it's her life. He is almost emotionless.

When they went to Italy to visit Masha & Sasha he acted like he was some kind od Stud while he was there.  Now he's gone back to Dud Status.

• Upvote 1

He nwouldnt know what a passionate kiss was with his lady. My Russian friend told me that he told her to keep the covers on or "else."  He told her he was her boss and that she had to do what he said. He's a useless excuse for a husband or partner.

I gotta go but i jus gotta say : who is the this new couple? He has no clue how to brush his hair or make it look decent lol.   He went to sleep the other night while he was fucking her....thats pitiful!!!  She needs to get a real man lol.  Todya he never took his eye off the computer while he "finger fucked" her. Damd she tried to get him to go down on her, but he jus watched TV or the compouter.  She's hotttt even tho red-heads arent usually my big turnons lol.