Danaya's plastic surgery

I am still in opinion that her breasts are fake. Right now Aida touched her implants. Danaya showed her areolas in her fingers, like saying implants are put in from that point, so that scars can be hid. It couldn't be anything sexual.

• Upvote 1

I don't think they are fake, Danaya frequently complains about the size of her boobs and suffers from backache. In a conversation with Adele the other day she said that they weigh around 4kgs, and she is considering having a breast reduction down to 3kg, or perhaps even further (Thanks again to Yury for this info)

• Upvote 1

perhaps ben ; i don't know if you have seen aida touching danay breasts, that is really significative, different that "normal touching". And after danay pointed with his finger her aerolas, that make me think to an explication on implant... I'm agree with you, Her breasts seems so reals, i have really a doubt.. Or perhaps they talk about breasts reduction that danaya could do.. (If it is that, no danaya don't do that !!! lol)

• Upvote 1

On 3/20/2016 at 6:16 PM, Benfold said:

I don't think they are fake, Danaya frequently complains about the size of her boobs and suffers from backache. In a conversation with Adele the other day she said that they weigh around 4kgs, and she is considering having a breast reduction down to 3kg, or perhaps even further (Thanks again to Yury for this info)

there must be some special scales to weigh her boobs