Tver - Split 4

mr1010

On 6/3/2016 at 6:36 PM, Harvey Brooks said:

"And this Mr.X with Petra? Wow, their sex several days ago hit all the ratings on Villa "

This  quote is apparently from a newsletter sent out today announcing the opening of Sophia apartment.

How, with any sense of credibility can these people say that that ugly, flabby, middle-aged individual is"young and sexy"?

He may have a decent sized dick, but I cringe to see him in action - a heart attack waiting to happen every time.

Get some more people, young and sexy as promised, not that. 

Why is no one recording Patra, when she was with Val in the old house they was being recorded ?

Dennis

Mr X, his real name is Robert, he does not work for or is paid by Voyer-Vila he is simply Petra's Boyfriend, nothing else needs to be said, who we select for our boyfriend or girlfriend, young or old makes no difference, and if anybody noticed he was gone a full two days before the new guy showed up, and if anybody noticed Petra's, mood with Robert gone was not too good, but was a lot better the day the new guy left.

Most of the time Petra and her co workers, Do just as there are told, the relationship that develops is something extra, like Ivo & Sonya, if they are lucky.

Back on May 18th the party at Voro, in the one part where Petra was sucking off the skinny guy and then she put a condom on him, and then tried to have sex, but it failed, it was because he kept trying to take off the condom, in the end Petra took the condom the rest of the way off, and walked off because she would not have sex with him without it.

On 5/16/2016 at 8:29 AM, beancounter said:

That's not her boyfriend that the boss of VV. She's fucking the boss.

It her boyfriend Robert, I have talked to Petra myself, I know exactly who he is, he might look like him, but he's not.

Guest Guest

Please Petra 

I do not want to play the game Tania and Karen and Phil again

Bring a mor of girls

56 minutes ago, dennisjf12 said:

Petra gets chewed out by in Russhin for 10 min and no body cares

The problem is Petra always does the same things regularly. It is like planned acting. It is the first and second time fun to watch. After that nobody cares. I think we have now seen for a long time all of Petra. Time for a new girl