Tver - Split 4

mr1010

last vv tweet : Bad boys, Petra is NOT leaving the project, she is going on short vacation. Enjoy your weekend

so i give you a little credit dennis,chance or not i don't know,let see if it's for 2 weeks or not...

2 weeks vacation? Why does she pack all her things and is packing for so long? When I go on 2 weeks vacation I need roughly 2 hours to pack my stuff... For me it looks like she is leaving Tver. Maybe we will see her again in Sofia. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

2 weeks vacation? Why does she pack all her things and is packing for so long? When I go on 2 weeks vacation I need roughly 2 hours to pack my stuff... For me it looks like she is leaving Tver. Maybe we will see her again in Sofia. 

me i need 10 mn,one short one T-shirt and a bottle of water and here we go :biggrin:,

petra is a girl and like the other girls she need take all with her for go in vacation or there is sofia possibility....

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, beancounter said:

Dennis, you said you been emailing Petra for over a year, did you know her before VV. She started on VV September 23, 2015, that only 9 months ago.

I knew her at the old Tver before Jackie stated, I don't the date, because I did not save all the emails, but I did not know before the old Tver, I first met her on seventeen live, after a while she gave me her email, it seemed like a year, but I don't know the date, sorry.

I am 61, memery not to good any more