Aida ignored

i was just watching the girls apartment and adele took time to say bye to danaya but walked down the stairs and looked directly at aida and completely ignored her, they either do not want another girl in the apartment or something happened that nobody saw, but it is disrespectful that the girl will not give aida the time of day, either they are together or they are sleeping and aida is all on her own. I may be wrong but i feel that the other girls feel threatened that another girl has came in and taken the spotlight of them 

Aida opened a discussion with Danaya in the Kitchen after that cold shoulder by Adele - couldn't (of course) tell what they were talking about, but it seemed Adele was asking questions and Danaya was answering them - then the feed went dead :(

Aida opened a discussion with Danaya in the Kitchen after that cold shoulder by Adele - couldn't (of course) tell what they were talking about, but it seemed Adele was asking questions and Danaya was answering them - then the feed went dead :(

I happened to be watching when this happened and it looked deliberate to me.  It looked like Aida was asking Danaya all kinds of questions about what her and Adele do and possibly some questions about the extended maintenance time.  It appeared as if someone from RLC was monitoring the conversation and deliberately cut the feed.  All speculation on my part but that's what it looked like.

I will agree I think the cameras got cut because they were getting into something RLC didn't want the public to hear. I also think something is definitely wrong between Aida and Adele. Danaya at least was polite and ansered the questions Aida was asking, but Adele simply doesn't want anything to do with this girl. Maybe RLC is going to try and smooth things over, or give Aida an option to leave.

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It appeared as if someone from RLC was monitoring the conversation and deliberately cut the feed.  All speculation on my part but that's what it looked like.

Do you really think that RLC is monitoring their streams? I believe in Santa Claus even more than that.

at    least    danaya     making    an    effort     to   be   friendly     with     aida     but    i     fear   if     adele     gets   her   way     it    will     be   short   lived  the girl    dont   stand    a    chance      &   danaya     wont   stand    up     to      adele       i    think    adele    should    go       if   thing    dont    alter   i    think  aida     will     be      gone        all    because    of      selfish      spiteful      adele       

Conspiracy theory abounds! The rlc overlords at it again, Harley! Do you know that they are listening into our houses, even our thoughts!

Don't even dare to think your heresy Harley or they will come remove you and then we can no longer talk with Joe!