Packing...

Yeah, I'm not sure what is going on here. They have been out on the porch over an hour (uncommon), Hector is in bed, if someone saw him packing I have to believe his work is sending him out of town? I don't know who the new guy is, but we do know now that the "Guest" is actually Hector's brother - which answers a few questions, anyway.

What's fun here is that everybody says "They must leave, they are not interesant, they are boring..." but nobody asked you to watch them. personnaly I like them, I like to watch them living them lives. If you really want someone to go on vacation (or to leave RLC) I think it should be Zoya and Lev. 
And StnCld just remember it's REAL LIFE CAM, it wouldn't be good for them if the appartements were quiet lol

1 hour ago, Qwerty57 said:

What's fun here is that everybody says "They must leave, they are not interesant, they are boring..." but nobody asked you to watch them. personnaly I like them, I like to watch them living them lives. If you really want someone to go on vacation (or to leave RLC) I think it should be Zoya and Lev. 
And StnCld just remember it's REAL LIFE CAM, it wouldn't be good for them if the appartements were quiet lol

but real life people do go on holiday

2 hours ago, Qwerty57 said:

What's funny is that nobody asked you to watch Z&L. 

6 hours ago, Rick273 said:

but real life people do go on holiday

yes they can go on vacation, it's just that people are always crying "They should leave RLC, they are the worst..." but why should they leave? if you don't like them you don't watch them, you don't need to say they should leave. 

6 hours ago, tripod2 said:

What's funny is that nobody asked you to watch Z&L. 

Tripod the difference is that I DON'T watch Z&L, and because I don't watch them I don't go on them forum to say they should leave. I've watched them just 4 or 5 times to see if they were interesting to watch and they were not. But it's doesn't mean I have to say everyday on the forum "Z&L should leave". That's all I say.