Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

8 minutes ago, sanjuro66 said:

Hello all, just a noob here. I thought i'd chime in here. I think when I saw "the photos", I probably felt jealous because it wasn't me on the giving end LOL. But, she truly looked happy, which is AWESOME. Is he the same guy that everyone has been talking about as "coke boy"? As long as he doesn't suck her up into some bad juju.

Juju?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, sanjuro66 said:

Sorry about that. "Juju": Karma, bad luck, "bad news"

Ok.  Just that have never heard that expression before.

Life's a learning game. They'll have their ups and downs just as everyone has through their life.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, essorsar said:

Isidore 57, si tu regarde bien la photo postée par Carboblanc ou les gifs de Phantomcapsnet, tu verras que ce n'est pas son petit doigt qu'il a mis dans le nombril de Kamila. Elle n'a plus de culotte, elle est bien ouverte et bien prise. On a du mal à le croire, mais c'est fait ! 

Je viens de voir la photo d'Aiglenoir (pardon de Corboblanc) en effet, on l'aperçoit en train de la marteler avec son gros bec :) Un vrai pic vert celui la !

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Benfold said:

Worth noting that the majority of disrespectful and ignorant posts over the last few pages are by new members using poor grammar hahaha.

Those posts defending Kami (not that she needs to be defended for a perfectly normal act) are well written and balanced. Shows you something about the intelligence of those people who are knocking her

Oh and Joejo, for what it's worth, Kristy was never home tonight, she's fucking her ex in a hotel room HAHA!

I guess you included yourself in the first group. Who ever told you that bullshit about Kristy? And why do you feel it's necessary to repeat something you have no way of proving is true or false?

God, I so wish that people would stop talking out of their ass!

Benfold, I was just shocked at first concerning Kami and Cokeboy. I got a little too much " into" what was happening, i apologize for that.    But after seeing the pics and video -- he did not fuck her -- i promise you, but if he did it's her mistake and she will learn from it.  I have a question and you all may think it's crazy, but how did he get that name , "Cokeboy"? Because of coke the drink or something else im thinking. And hmm now, He's back and he and Kami are all smiles - even Kristy. I think Kristy's dislike for him all along has been just part of the script.

2 hours ago, alanohio said:

Quote from mitsoulas33; " in my opinion the girls take the respect they worth after having decided to expose their selves in RLC "

That pretty much proves he thinks he's better. I suppose it never occurred to him that watching this stuff kinda levels the playing field LOL.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It's figure of speech that means you think you are better than them. Do you ?

to answer you both

no i m not better than them. i m 43 yo with a night life tht they coulnt have at their 20s.

i m also living with a moldovan woman who  has a past a little bit similar to theirs as has to do with selling her goods...

i m not better than them but i m mature enough to keep my fetish of watching live cams far from my feelings.

cmon guys... u r so obviously confused...

lets clear things...

you are defending girls while you celebrate and sharing photos of them masturbating or fucking... right?

read a comment about poor grammar. my mother language is greek. apologising for my grammar in case comment was for my grammar

you are defending gr

Once again im wrong -- im human guys, gals.-- Kami is a very cute girl, but in no way is as hot, or has the personality like Kristy. she's probably been having sex with him a very long time  - we just didnt know for sure. Neither of those 2 girls are in Nelly's class  -- not close. I read where Kami won a beauty contest lol.I would love to have seen the other girls she competed against lol. Must have not had much competition.  As far as  overall beauty and personality -- neither Kristy or Kami are in Nelly's class. Nelly is beautiful inside and out  -- always a smile on her face. Kami is ok, she just had alot of us fooled into thinking she had never sexually been with him. Just a part of the plan for this apartment. Wouldnt it be funny if somehow she got preg lol? Again how did Cokeboy get his name?