Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

Geez guys, there's more Drama on this board than there is on RLC.

We all know she was living with and fucking this guy for months. Nothing new here other than (1) we got to see it and (2) we thought she was done with this guy.

As far as (2) she obviously changed her mind - maybe. I did notice she is still hesitant to really kiss him, she turned him down for a second go around, stopped him from fingering her, and like I said - it looked like she made him pull out the first time before he came - and I don't think he did (but that's my opinion).

As far as (1) is concerned, it was a little surprising because I think she never had any intention to do it in the apartment. Life being what it is, however, she was probably horny as hell and this guy worked 2 hours to convince her. It's certainly not the first time that's happened.

And as far as all this talk about virgins, grow up fella's. I don't think ANY girls that have passed through RLC were virgins before they got here. Most of these girls probably started with sex in High School, if not Jr. High.

Ok, so one of our great mysteries is over =

"Will Kami have sex in the apartment?". Yes.

2nd Mystery: Will Kristy have sex in the apartment?  I sure hope so.

3rd Mystery: Will Kami and Kristy have sex together in the apartment? That would make my year :heart:

I'm still curious if this will last with cokeboy however. The fact that he spent 2 hours seducing her bothers me some. Time will tell.

• Upvote 9

2 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Geez guys, there's more Drama on this board than there is on RLC.

We all know she was living with and fucking this guy for months. Nothing new here other than (1) we got to see it and (2) we thought she was done with this guy.

As far as (2) she obviously changed her mind - maybe. I did notice she is still hesitant to really kiss him, she turned him down for a second go around, stopped him from fingering her, and like I said - it looked like she made him pull out the first time before he came - and I don't think he did (but that's my opinion).

As far as (1) is concerned, it was a little surprising because I think she never had any intention to do it in the apartment. Life being what it is, however, she was probably horny as hell and this guy worked 2 hours to convince her. It's certainly not the first time that's happened.

And as far as all this talk about virgins, grow up fella's. I don't think ANY girls that have passed through RLC were virgins before they got here. Most of these girls probably started with sex in High School, if not Jr. High.

Ok, so one of our great mysteries is over = "Will Kami have sex in the apartment?". We still have Kristy :)

I'm still curious if this will last with cokeboy however. The fact that he spent 2 hours seducing her bothers me some. Time will tell.

He finally got his Payment for the Stuffed Bear.

• Upvote 6

34 minutes ago, joejo said:

Ive had urges from girls but i wont have sex with them jus because of that.  Yea she led people to believe she couldn't be taken in by such a guy like him. She's fooled us all.

If you are surprised by this you don't know women. Nothing they do should surprise you

• Upvote 3

Vous appelez cela obtenir son paiement, mais ce n'est pas vrai, ce mec n'a rien fait , il a sorti son zizi et il le tenait dans la main, il s'est masturbé mais il n'a rien enfoncé dans Kami 

Moi, elle me dégoute car je voudrais la voir baiser un bon coup , elle était si excitée qu'elle a du aller aux toilettes s'essuyer car il a tenté de la doigter et il voulait mettre son doigt dans sa bouche 

Quabd à lui, c'est un con car faire tout cela avec une fille et ne pas arriver à conclure

5 minutes ago, joejo said:

Had to come back now. Where did Kristy go? She was in bed as usual, and now she left. It's way too early for her to leave unless she knew what happened somehow.

Kristy was never home tonight.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, joejo said:

Im beginning to dislike her more and more.  Wish Kristy would walk in lol. She's desperate, not horny -- desperate.

Damn dude, did you fall in love with her or something? You sound like a high school kid that just found out that the cheerleader that he was stalking had sex with the quarterback.

She is a girl in her mid-20's with a boyfriend. Did you expect her to wait until they were married? Good grief.

• Upvote 8