Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

wow just went under maintenance again with the message that K&K are on vacation until the 27th of April. To bad they will be missed. I was hoping that they would have house sitters like Nelly and Bogdan I guess not. gone bye bye at 18:05 on Thursday.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

wow just went under maintenance again with the message that K&K are on vacation until the 27th of April. To bad they will be missed. I was hoping that they would have house sitters like Nelly and Bogdan I guess not. gone bye bye at 18:05 on Thursday.

They'll come back with a nice tan and plenty of gossips ! Enjoy your holidays girls ! We'll be around waiting for you !

• Upvote 3

Yes sir Corbo that is her, so it is one of the angels that is house sitting for them, to bad we wont get to see her RLC will drop off the face of the earth for the next couple of weeks

I don't know who develops RLC's business plan, but they need to start thinking out of the box. They knew that this vacation was coming, and obviously knew that K&K were going to have someone sit in their apartment during their absence. It is extremely expensive apartment to pay for and maintain, I would have cut a deal with the angels to occupy it in their absence and keep my viewing audience HAPPY.......... like Dasha and Nelly do, they are pretty smart young business women. I would do everything in my power not to lose one subscription over this absence in the most expensive and most popular apartment on my site.          GOOD BUSINESS SENSE :angry::angry::angry:

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, smurfy08 said:

They'll come back with a nice tan and plenty of gossips ! Enjoy your holidays girls ! We'll be around waiting for you !

This confirms my prediction that as soon as Spring arrived, the girls would start travelling and we will get to see less and less of them through the summer months .  Without them , there is very little reason to even view RLC !!   RLC Premium members should really complain about their absence !!!! 

• Upvote 2

We knew the girls were going to go on vacation for a while now. We just didn't know exactly when.

Good for them. Enjoy your vacation! Come back nice and tanned! I like tanned women!

Hang in there guys, we will survive this. Not as exciting though. And Thes is right, not a real good business move not to have someone on camera there for a couple of weeks.

Alan, please do not try any more to satisfy the flat earth people! They will never be convinced. You and I and many other sane people know the truth about Kami's fuck of cb.

16 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

This confirms my prediction that as soon as Spring arrived, the girls would start travelling and we will get to see less and less of them through the summer months .  Without them , there is very little reason to even view RLC !!   RLC Premium members should really complain about their absence !!!! 

Oh come on. We used to pay the same price before this apartment was online. I agree it's not the same when those girls are not around though. Now do we have to complain whenever people are going on holiday ?

• Upvote 2

Hello everyone. The noob here. Just wondering why that guy is known as "coke boy"? Was he snorting in front of the cam? Or was there translated mention of it via Kristy or Kami?

• Upvote 1