Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

1 hour ago, alanohio said:

What makes it different is that the girl(s) willing to watch the apartment while K&K were gone are (1) not under contract and (2) didn't want the cameras on. Some of us seem to think RLC is this master dictator that tells everyone when to shit. It might just be possible they are not that strict, it might be possible they are trying out a few new girls under supervision, it might just be possible they are letting family members use the apartment for two weeks. We have to get out of this mindset that what they do is just for, and ONLY for us. There is no "agreement" we subscribed saying we were guaranteed of anything. (And don't bring up the 24/7 - if you want to sue them for false advertising feel free). Our vote is our wallet, and if we aren't willing to pay then our opinion, to RLC at least, doesn't count. Some people here have to get a grip on reality - the REAL reality.

I never expected anything specific when I subscribed. I accept the fact the rooms need to go down from time to time, and I accept I will never know why. Life is too short to get pissed about everything. Each minute you gripe is one less minute in your life to enjoy.

Think about that.

Alan, it seems like this thread is yours to mod. So since you were good enough to come on mine, I am coming on here.

It seems like this is like the other thread I wanted to start about our rlc overlords and their mind control over the girls in the two apartments.

If anyone doesn't like what they give us, just don't subscribe. It is that simple. And if you don't subscribe how can you complain?

Everyone is entitled to take a vacation from time to time. Many of these apartments do not have guests that stay there when they are on vacation/

And no one here is a slave to us. For $45 a month you don't get to own a slave. And guests are not even under agreement to us. End of story.

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 8:39 PM, StnCld316 said:

If they don't wish to be on Camera then they shouldn't be there.

Or RLC could just shut off the cameras.  If the normal residents of an apartment aren't there, why have the cameras on at all?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

Or RLC could just shut off the cameras.  If the normal residents of an apartment aren't there, why have the cameras on at all?

Agreed, Kirby. And so they have done. Deal with it people. 13 more apartments.Less than $4 a month per apartment. Do you people want to seek $4 off your bill? Try to get it, good luck with that.

Oh, I am sorry, 2 weeks so less than $2.

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎16 at 7:50 AM, corboblanc said:

a small glimpse of what the girls see every day now !!! good girls holiday !!!:blush:::)

Too bad not a nudie beach, Corbo. Be nice if we get a pic of the girls on the beach. Instagram maybe?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Skookum said:

Nice place. Wish I could go. Meet the girls?

Hello  Bill Murray, how are the movies?

Me too Skookum. But don't think a trip to Thailand to see girls on beach will pass muster with my wife. How bout yours?

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Too bad not a nudie beach, Corbo. Be nice if we get a pic of the girls on the beach. Instagram maybe?

My God.............kami already has a tan about as dark as last summer........................unless she got it sprayed on !!!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

My God.............kami already has a tan about as dark as last summer........................unless she got it sprayed on !!!

You have seen her pics, slider?