Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

15 hours ago, mr1010 said:

But don't think a trip to Thailand to see girls on beach will pass muster with my wife. How bout yours?

This reminds me of a friend of mine who was wondering how strange life is. When he was a young student, he would have liked to take his girlfriend to a countryside hotel to drink champagne and enjoy her company in every way, but he did not have the money. Now he is a well-to-do CEO, has a big white BMW and enough money to take his girlfriend to the countryside hotel and buy a lot of champagne, BUT HIS WIFE DOES NOT LET HIM DO THAT. Your wishes just never come true.

Just now, kalevipoeg said:

This reminds me of a friend of mine who was wondering how strange life is. When he was a young student, he would have liked to take his girlfriend to a countryside hotel to drink champagne and enjoy her company in every way, but he did not have the money. Now he is a well-to-do CEO, has a big white BMW and enough money to take his girlfriend to the countryside hotel and buy a lot of champagne, BUT HIS WIFE DOES NOT LET HIM DO THAT. Your wishes just never come true.

Kalev, that is so freaking funny!!!! Doesn't life suck right pal?

mr1010, I have to make a confession, I hope this does not disappoint you. I go to exotic far-away places, beach resorts and hideaway hotels, yes, to drink champagne (actually the best sparkling wines are as good as champagne), enjoy good food and scenery, but always WITH MY WIFE. Having her, I have never needed to think about girlfriends. (It may be strange to say this and still visit voyeur sites, but let us say that they are an additional spice in life, nothing more.)

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

mr1010, I have to make a confession, I hope this does not disappoint you. I go to exotic far-away places, beach resorts and hideaway hotels, yes, to drink champagne (actually the best sparkling wines are as good as champagne), enjoy good food and scenery, but always WITH MY WIFE. Having her, I have never needed to think about girlfriends. (It may be strange to say this and still visit voyeur sites, but let us say that they are an additional spice in life, nothing more.)

Kalev, same with me pal. Although I do have a nice female friend here, Lyree.

But, there is nothing wrong with this pal!

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Please go vote for your all time favorite Barcelona all girls apartment Girl and lets settle this issue once and for all ::)

All girls threads POLL

Thanks

Rider

Do you really need to post this all over the place? :angel:

• Upvote 3