Karma? Applaud? Smite? Explanation?

Calang

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the "Karma/Applaud" tool is unnecessary, in my opinion, because if someone likes a comment they can "like" it, and if they dislike or disagree they can ignore it, or comment and voice their opinion.  A person who has received quite a number of negs may be prone to receive more simply because people tend to follow suit.  Likewise a person with more pos may receive more because he's apparently favored.  I believe that people should be judged not by the number of their applauds and karmas but by the content of their posts.  I have a dream.  ;) 

Calang has spoken. Such words of wisdom. I soooo approve what you say. This Karma is more often then not used for bashing and the risk is that some of us will restrain to comment because of it. I will persue none the less but ask  it to be fair. Let us know who applauds or smite every hour so we can limit the intimidation if they want to keep it going... By the way thanks for the +1  :)