Karma? Applaud? Smite? Explanation?

Calang

I was going to applaud those comments tgb150 and Shadowmag, but you'll have to wait an hour (wtf?) before I can applaud you guys again.  Apparently, too much applauding is not only exhaustive, but may encourage the growth of unwanted callouses on our hands, lol  ;D

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to applaud those comments tgb150 and Shadowmag, but you'll have to wait an hour (wtf?) before I can applaud you guys again.  Apparently, too much applauding is not only exhaustive, but may encourage the growth of unwanted callouses on our hands, lol  ;D

Be careful. It'll make you go blind too.

Damn, I gotta get to bed. 6 am comes quick.  :P

I'm off to go dream of rubber Salmon.

Be careful. It'll make you go blind too.

Damn, I gotta get to bed. 6 am comes quick.  :P

I'm off to go dream of rubber Salmon.

I thought it was "beating ones meat" that makes them go blind, not applauding!  Lol!  Watch it, the rubber salmon has a mind of it's own.  You'll know when it hits you, lol  ;D