Anony.ws is closing down! *****

GRACIAS por la noticia StnCld316

Llevo todo el día desanimado, incapaz de solucionar mi problema, en los ratos libres que he tenido he intentado encontrar algún host similar a Anony y no parece facil

...si alguien lo encuentra que no dude de ponerlo aquí, no sabemos si Anony va a continuar o desaparecerá como ya pasó con Subirimagenes

SALUDOS y gracias al amigo Cassy también por su interés y colaboración.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Hope85 said:

Llevo todo el día desanimado, incapaz de solucionar mi problema, en los ratos libres que he tenido he intentado encontrar algún host similar a Anony y no parece facil

...si alguien lo encuentra que no dude de ponerlo aquí, no sabemos si Anony va a continuar o desaparecerá como ya pasó con Subirimagenes

There is another Hosting Site.   http://noimg.co/    The only downside for that site is you can only do one Image at a time.   So if you are doing Batch Filing it can make the process quite tedious.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Hope85 said:

...You are welcome. If you need a help PM is there and don't hesitate to use it.

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

http://www.anony.ws/       Seems to be working fine today.   Looks like they're Back in Business or they were playing an April Fools Joke on the people that use the service.

I'm' sure there must be a more serious explanation for anony.ws been taken down than April fools day. perhaps they deliberately use this day to upgrade the system so to the users would look like as if they wanted to joke with us. Or perhaps they successfully sell domain name over night and we do have a new owner Who is still interested to continue with anony.ws

I see no other logical explanation. And if we do understand that anything on Internet is connected with money and with amount of time been exposed publicly than I think we know who is a fool in this case.

Anyway I 'm happy to see them back.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, cassy said:

I'm' sure there must be a more serious explanation for anony.ws been taken down than April fools day. perhaps they deliberately use this day to upgrade the system so to the users would look like as if they wanted to joke with us. Or perhaps they successfully sell domain name over night and we do have a new owner Who is still interested to continue with anony.ws

I see no other logical explanation. And if we do understand that anything on Internet is connected with money and with amount of time been exposed publicly than I think we know who is a fool in this case.

Anyway I 'm happy to see them back.

The day before the site wouldn't work and said the Domain was For Sale.  They could have possibly sold it over night and immediately reopened it back up. 

I am glad they are back up as well.  Save me a lot of time of having to go clean all the empty picture Slots had it stayed closed down.