Why is the mirror covered in Danaya's room?

19 hours ago, kitek said:

She is not the only girl who visits "Psychic"/"Fortune Teller"

K&K also go to places like that and believe in it.

It's like visiting a doctor for them. :angel:

They do it in Barcelona or in Ukraine?

Some people subscribe to Feng Shui.  An ancient Chinese system of creating harmony in their environment.  Many feel that hard surfaces and mirrors create bad energy for sleeping.  Some feel that this is why we cover our windows with cloth curtains.  If you have a large mirror in your bedroom, try covering it up with a sheet for a couple of nights, and see if you sleep better.  I know some who have had good experiences.  I have no idea if Danaya is going this route, but I think it is because she doesn't like the reflection in the morning, when she sleeps late.  Just some thoughts.

• Upvote 1

I heard conversation Adele and Danaya about mirror. Adele scolded her for being, that Danaya watching so many TV shows with the participation of fortune tellers and psychics (some Russian channels such TV shows are broadcast quite often). They talked, that a mirror hanging opposite the bed and Danaya reflected in him. Adel said that the mirrors suck energy person. As far as I remember, while talking is mirror was not covered with a cloth. After this conversation Danaya closed the mirror.

As for sunlight: at all the photos and videos I've seen, the window in the bedroom Danae closed by curtains. Constantly.

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

I heard conversation Adele and Danaya about mirror. Adele scolded her for being, that Danaya watching so many TV shows with the participation of fortune tellers and psychics (some Russian channels such TV shows are broadcast quite often). They talked, that a mirror hanging opposite the bed and Danaya reflected in him. Adel said that the mirrors suck energy person. As far as I remember, while talking is mirror was not covered with a cloth. After this conversation Danaya closed the mirror.

As for sunlight: at all the photos and videos I've seen, the window in the bedroom Danae closed by curtains. Constantly.

Most of the time she doesn't close the shutters. She didn't know how until Ilona showed her.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kitek said:

Большую часть времени она не закрывает ставни. Она не знала, как пока Илона не показал ей.

I'm talking about the time after the conversation Adele and Danaya about mirror.

3 minutes ago, kitek said:

She still doesn't close the shutters every night.

kitek, I'm not arguing, I'm not a subscriber and I can see only that sent me other members of the forum.