New girl Elisa

16 hours ago, henriPas said:

Fucking PC, the fan overheated, the PC is off, and I lost the pictures of naked Elisa currently booze ...

Funny how Elisa will overheat computers!!!!   (and some males)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, happyone said:

Morsomt hvordan Elisa overopphetes datamaskiner !!!! (og noen menn)

Must be her charisma .. My PC also had problems yesterday. The screen began to flicker .....

Wow............sucks our sexy Elisa is gone now and Rita not around to see her off. At least Vika was there somewhat..........OK so let's get rid of these next two and liven up this apartment!!

7 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

Wow............sucks our sexy Elisa is gone now and Rita not around to see her off. At least Vika was there somewhat..........OK so let's get rid of these next two and liven up this apartment!!

I hope something good this way comes.......I'm starting to get tired of reading all the BS on the forum and sitting on the sidelines waiting for something to catch my eye on RLC to jump back in LOL.  I'm telling you now though, they will have to be something special for me to join RLC again!

• Upvote 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I hope something good this way comes.......I'm starting to get tired of reading all the BS on the forum and sitting on the sidelines waiting for something to catch my eye on RLC to jump back in LOL.  I'm telling you now though, they will have to be something special for me to join RLC again!

I would love to see an apartment with Irma, Dayan and Elisa, but I have always said that. I think Irma would loosen up the other girls and there would be more massages and joking around. This apartment is really kind of boring right now, but it always gets better so I'll keep waiting and see what's next!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

I would love to see an apartment with Irma, Dayan and Elisa, but I have always said that. I think Irma would loosen up the other girls and there would be more massages and joking around. This apartment is really kind of boring right now, but it always gets better so I'll keep waiting and see what's next!

I hope you're right GS2014.....the mix I would like to see is a four girl mix.  Irma, Danaya, Anna, & Ilona.   I don't know why, but I really loved that little tight body of Ilona's with those stand at attention nipples all the time and the way she looked dressed or undressed.   Anyway, that is my wish lol.

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, GetSome2014 said:

I enjoyed Anna's playful night with Irma when everyone else was drunk and asleep.  I would have liked to see that with Elisa and someone.

Getsome2014,,,please try not to have a heart attack when you log in later:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

that's just too funny. And it could be a different Irma, but I hope it's not. Irma needs somebody whow is just as open as she is.lol......too funny,  because when I logged in and saw the name I gasped and said " OMG Irma"....lol the only bad part is that Irma is a free spirit and these other girls don't seem to be. So it will not be as great as it would be if Dayana was there. But hey I'll take what I can get. Ifffff....it's actually our old Irma!

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...