They are fighting!

Guest barr

Dude, her voice, she's basically on the brink of tears from the sound of it. I don't have a login so i can't see the bedroom, someone stream it for us?

I can make out the tiny bit of what they are saying, but paul is trying to calm her down so she doesn't yell.

anyone who is feeling kind to let me borrow a login please PM me :D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul has this stupid fuck blank stare on his face and says nothing in response to her. Every now and then he tries to pull her towards him and make her be quiet be he has no clue what words to say. or how to react to her.. He just lays there with a stupid fuck look on his face!!!! He knows nothing of life or sex... if she is mad or upset he gets dumb look blank stare.. if sex he make his hand on her crotch, put fish lips toward her and make grind moves with his hips.. that is all he knows...................... what sorry excuse for a man

man shes losing it now! :( She gets together then she remembers all the stuff he did, and she get worse. It comes in cycles.

He better not slap her again :O

There is absolutely nothing going on that you can't hear!  all clothes on and under the blankets.. I don't understand the language, but I do know that he failed in sex last night and again this morning. He has no emotion.. he just gropes and grinds and can't do that well at all either.... Then when she get upset he just looks at her with a blank dumb look on his face, most of the time, and tries to make her be quiet, I think because he is embarassed at what she is saying more than anything else...  not sure just my spin on the event!!! :-)

Yes he's embarrassed.  And he is all but dead and buried now to her.

Too bad, she herself would have been nice to watch.

Unlike Kiko and Nora, she actually liked to have sex,.. But we have the wrong guy playing the lead in this show.

Some of these couples need to get out of thier apartment and go for a walk in the park or paddle boat around a local lake or watch a sunset. Spend some time doing something else besides eat, fuck, shower, and internet. Maybe they might learn a little about each other.... then they would be prone to being better lovers and actually know each other outside of the web cam experience, thus making the web cam more enjoyable for them as well as "the audience". Leora and Baboon.... the cam is not there for you to perform.. just go about being a loving couple and quit worrying about the cam. Get out of the house and enjoy each other, then come home and be together. Baboon quit fucking and learn to touch and warm a woman up ( for more than two minutes) before you go sticking your dick in her... Your hips are grinding even before your dick in any where near her... God you have a lot to learn....  It will be a lot more fun that way!! had to throw the last part in for Idioten!!!!