They are fighting!

Guest barr

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Baboon could not lead himself to water if he was standing on the bank of a river!!!! He is an Idiot!!! And that stupid dumb fuck say nothing look on his face when she is upset... that would piss me off even more!!!! :-) Does he have fleas or lice?? He is always picking his scalp and flicking whatever he is scratching and pulling from his hair!!!!!!!!! What a nasty habit!!!!

Wood _____  If she left right now maybe.. But I think she really does care for the big Bafoon. He can really piss her off though.. no doubt about that. I am an old man, traveled a few blocks ( to include many European countires) and I can guarantee that relationship is NOT going anywhere. They will break up at some point!! Leora will be more hurt by it though cause she will give more toward trying to make it work before it ends!!

All kidding aside, Leora is very immature.  She truly is like a twelve year old girl inside of a woman's body.

She is also very insecure, and in her fantasy world, she wants everything to be perfect.

That's why she knocks herself out to be a good homemaker, and also why she can't stand to see things broken or not working.

Last night she actually had her little stuffed animal with her while she cried.

It's also why Paul has lasted as long as he has with her, because intellectually they are both very immature and inexperienced as far as life itself goes.

A more stable or mature woman wouldn't have a guy like Paul around, yet Leora keeps giving him chances on the hope that she can be happy with him.

All kidding aside, Leora is very immature.  She truly is like a twelve year old girl inside of a woman's body.

She is also very insecure, and in her fantasy world, she wants everything to be perfect.

That's why she knocks herself out to be a good homemaker, and also why she can't stand to see things broken or not working.

Last night she actually had her little stuffed animal with her while she cried.

It's also why Paul has lasted as long as he has with her, because intellectually they are both very immature and inexperienced as far as life itself goes.

A more stable or mature woman wouldn't have a guy like Paul around, yet Leora keeps giving him chances on the hope that she can be happy with him.

Yeah, I agree. Leora gives many mixed signs, showing insecurity - so does Paul.