Apartment Review and Discussion, Nelly & Bogdan

Apartment Review, Nelly & Bogdan

This is one in a series of my honest opinion of the current apartments. I'm dividing each apartment into its own review so I could post each one in the appropriate thread. I'll post each as I complete it.

Nelly is my little Elf :) Really, that's the way I feel. Ever had a fantasy of f____g an Elf? LOL I mean, who wouldn't want to go to bed with Arwen, Galadriel, or Tauriel ???  Nelly displays all the qualities of an Elf, frail (when she wants to be), exotic, downright enjoyable. Yeah, I know, I'm going a little overboard LOL And Bogdan is a perfect match for her. They enjoy each other no matter what they are doing, they are always smiling at each other. And when it comes to sex, anywhere in the apartment it strikes them - no hiding in the bedroom under the blankets. This is one of the top rated apartments in my opinion. A win win for both RLC and its viewers.

Not only do I want this couple to stay, I want more couples just like them :)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, bigbear said:

Pity they have now stopped us free watchers from clicking the full screen tab...

Pressing 2 gets you to full screen and 1 gets you back to thumbnail.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, eagleb1 said:

Pressing 2 gets you to full screen and 1 gets you back to thumbnail.

Pressing 2 gets you to "Single Wide Mode" as opposed to "Single Mode". They are options at the top.  Although "single wide mode" is larger it is than the normal "single mode" it is not full screen.  The full screen option is larger but interestingly - really not significantly larger.  Seems silly to allow option 2 but not full screen mode.