Carina and Sabrina ~ Pictures May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

I look at these two as if the train wreck has already happened. Butch rarely receives and when I see these two, I think of one as Godzilla and the other one as if she is Godzilla's nemesis.  I just don't understand what one sees in the other.

Nevertheless, I stumbled upon these two doing....well...difficult to describe the entire clip. No nudity in the link but butch is finger-banging her girlfriend after she showered (caught the last 20 seconds). It's what happens afterwards is why I uploaded the clip.
If you like oddity, might be worth the download.

(The Video Content is no Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

• Upvote 1

El día que la gordita pruebe una buena polla de verdad, no de plástico, le va a cambiar la vida y la cara de limón que tiene.

A mi esta tia siempre he dudado que fuese homosexual por la forma tan dura que tiene de tener sexo, en vez de masturbarla, recibe puñaladas en el coño y contra mas fuerte mejor, como si le quieres meter la mano entera, no se va a quejar. Le encanta que la pongan a 4 patas o ponerse encima y "follar"... (follar es que la otra le meta los dedos). No se... A las lesbianas siempre les ha gustado mas el rollo besitos y caricias, todo muy sutil y romántico... Esta tia es todo lo contrario. Se le nota que echa de menos una buena polla, como posiblemente la que tuvo en un pasado.   

7 hours ago, Howard said:

I just don't understand what one sees in the other.

Ever heard of opposites attract? :angel: hehe

7 hours ago, Howard said:

It's what happens afterwards is why I uploaded the clip.
If you like oddity, might be worth the download.

I've had a look at it and I can't see anything too odd.... what am I missing?!? :huh:

Is it the dog?

If it is, I may be able to explain..... I'm a keen runner, and whenever I'm running when visiting the in-laws (yeah, I know right?!  No fast internet! LOL), their dogs love to lick my legs!  If I was to make an educated guess, I would say that Carina got a bit warm pumping her arm/fingers throughout that session on the sofa :biggrin:

Thank you kindly for sharing the video though! :biggrin:

Two girls who actually do something together and not just pretend is great watching in my humble opinion :cool:

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Ever heard of opposites attract? :angel: hehe

I've had a look at it and I can't see anything too odd.... what am I missing?!? :huh:

Is it the dog?

If it is, I may be able to explain..... I'm a keen runner, and whenever I'm running when visiting the in-laws (yeah, I know right?!  No fast internet! LOL), their dogs love to lick my legs!  If I was to make an educated guess, I would say that Carina got a bit warm pumping her arm/fingers throughout that session on the sofa :biggrin:

Thank you kindly for sharing the video though! :biggrin:

Two girls who actually do something together and not just pretend is great watching in my humble opinion :cool:

Dogs smell sex.  This dog wanted some of it which is why I think he/she started licking Butch's leg like it was raw meat.