Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

She's had a pad on for a couple of days. Unless she's an evil genius who was planning ahead so she could fool us for some reason I can't quite fathom, she's having her period.

I don't doubt that they were messing around outside in some way. Being on her period wouldn't completely prevent that. But to think that the pad is some sort of cover up is a nutty conspiracy theory. 

Do book a room guys. The rest of us are more interested in the sex on the balcony that just happened.

More likely, it was only a blowjob. She needed to get him off so that he'd stop groping her on camera.  

She's had a pad on for a couple of days. Unless she's an evil genius who was planning ahead so she could fool us for some reason I can't quite fathom, she's having her period.

I don't doubt that they were messing around outside in some way. Being on her period wouldn't completely prevent that. But to think that the pad is some sort of cover up is a nutty conspiracy theory. 

I guess I'm just a nutt then!   How about you believe what you want to believe and choose to put up with and I'll do the same.   RLC is not going to last much longer at this rate unless some drastic changes take place!

• Upvote 1

More likely, it was only a blowjob. She needed to get him off so that he'd stop groping her on camera.  

It doesn't matter if it was just a blowjob or she stuck her finger up his ass, people are getting tired of paying to see tenants hiding to have any kind of sex and there is nothing special about K&K in this regard.   Don't get the viewing audience all worked up and excited with all the heavy petting and what not to just throw it in their faces by having sex off camera.   It's not right and people should be pissed about it!!

They might as well stayed away than to pull that kind of a stunt!!

• Upvote 1

Oh....and one more thing VoyeurJay,  do you think that women don't have sex when it's that time of the month?   I sure hope you are a wiser person than that.   Some women actually like having sex when it's that time of the month!

I know. Which I why I don't get your suggestion that the pad is a cover up. For what? So we think she didn't just have sex? Why would she care what we think?

I get and respect that they don't want to have sex in front of the cameras, but there's no reason that she would want to cover up the fact that they did. I really don't think we are that important to her life :).

I know. Which I why I don't get your suggestion that the pad is a cover up. For what? So we think she didn't just have sex? Why would she care what we think?

I get and respect that they don't want to have sex in front of the cameras, but there's no reason that she would want to cover up the fact that they did. I really don't think we are that important to her life :).

OK dude, I could say so much more about this post alone but I don't feel like beating a dead horse!   Like I said, you believe and choose what you want to believe and I'll do the same.....let's just leave it at that.

Since his second visit he often checks out the cameras, asking Kristy if he can wave, he made Kristy angry tonight when he was talking on the phone with his buddy saying, that it's a great apartment but at the moment I have a camera looking at me. 

• Upvote 7

She must have been planning tonight to be on her period then ever since the Barcelona days,,because kristy always has Aunt Flo visit her right after kami gets her visit,,it's right on time like it's always been.

She always has her period right after kami::)::)

Hey Harley what's up Old Pal..long time no see,,I've been missing from this forum for a while now:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Harley - maybe you should back off a little on the guy.  If you didn't see or hear the action live ....   Basically all I am saying is opinion here spin out of control and become fact when we really know nothing.  We can't see on the balcony and all sound from there is muffled at best.  Of course I could be totally wrong on this too .....

• Upvote 1

Harley - maybe you should back off a little on the guy.  If you didn't see or hear the action live ....   Basically all I am saying is opinion here spin out of control and become fact when we really know nothing.  We can't see on the balcony and all sound from there is muffled at best.  Just sayin .....

The only visible evidence was him coming out with some boner.