Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

2 hours ago, playa999uk said:

Is there a reason, are pictures & Videos without watermarks permitted we pay 45$/M and should be free what is the secret behind the watermark 

This is why and it's found under terms of service.

Copyright

The content, video streams, materials, images, designs and other media (collectively, the "Content") which appear on RealLifeCam.com are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws and may not be reproduced, transmitted, copied, edited, or published in any way whatsoever without the written permission of RealLifeCam.com. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution or use of the Content is strictly prohibited. Without exception, copyright violators will be pursued and prosectued to the fullest extent of the law.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is why and it's found under terms of service.

Copyright

The content, video streams, materials, images, designs and other media (collectively, the "Content") which appear on RealLifeCam.com are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws and may not be reproduced, transmitted, copied, edited, or published in any way whatsoever without the written permission of RealLifeCam.com. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution or use of the Content is strictly prohibited. Without exception, copyright violators will be pursued and prosectued to the fullest extent of the law.

Thank you it is quiet clear,  but why it is allowed to post pictures without watermarks

1 hour ago, playa999uk said:

Thank you it is quiet clear,  but why it is allowed to post pictures without watermarks

It is not allowed, play, it is cheating and against the law. People used to get away with it. Not anymore.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, DashaFan said:

Why would anyone want to re-subscribe to a company that kinda scammed them? I mean, sure, violating rules is one thing but if they ban you they should refund.

Aah.... no. They could even prosecute you. For violating the rules, you don't get a refund.

5 hours ago, euromike69 said:

No he is out like a light,,he already got his before they got here,,so no need for anything to happen,we just got the leftovers lol

As we always do, mikey. He gets the good stuff, we get the crap!

• Upvote 1

Mikey, Mr. Box, will you guys stop already. Take it from a guy who never has big fights with anyone (yeah, right!).

Mikey, why do you bother? Stay calm brother.

Mr. Box, don't pick a fight. You already tangled with Thestarider. Do you think this is a good move?

We just don't like Diet Dr. Pepper guy.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Mikey, Mr. Box, will you guys stop already. Take it from a guy who never has big fights with anyone (yeah, right!).

Mikey, why do you bother? Stay calm brother.

Mr. Box, don't pick a fight. You already tangled with Thestarider. Do you think this is a good move?

We just don't like Diet Dr. Pepper guy.

Piss poor argument! :)

Serous question. I honestly don't mean to be a smart-ass. But, is there no one who posts here on a regular basis that understands how beautiful 22-24 year old single women act these days?

I honestly don't know what you all expect from these girls. Do you want them to be virgins (not normal) or maybe just celibate (not normal)? Do you want them to have the maturity of 35 year olds (not normal)?

Do you not want them to explore their sexuality and their curiosity about life and just accept what they are "told" to do (that would be truly sad, imo)?

I simply don't see either Kamila or Kristy doing anything that any "normal" pretty young woman doesn't do regularly. They are learning about life and they are learning about themselves. They are also exploring and learning about relationships. They are nice young women who, imo, do not deserve to be so harshly criticized.

I dare say that if any one of us had been having our every action in life at that age critiqued by a bunch of people who didn't even know us other than to see a tiny slice of our days and hear a minuscule amount of our conversation recorded (and translated), we would not want them to be so critical of us. We all made a "few" bad decisions and mistakes when we were that age.

If you want to be mad at RLC for putting them in an apartment, then go ahead. But, why these girls continue to be criticized is beyond me.

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

It is not allowed, play, it is cheating and against the law. People used to get away with it. Not anymore.

Thanks for the clarifications but who is posting the clips and the pictures is it RLC

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Serous question. I honestly don't mean to be a smart-ass. But, is there no one who posts here on a regular basis that understands how beautiful 22-24 year old single women act these days?

I honestly don't know what you all expect from these girls. Do you want them to be virgins (not normal) or maybe just celibate (not normal)? Do you want them to have the maturity of 35 year olds (not normal)?

Do you not want them to explore their sexuality and their curiosity about life and just accept what they are "told" to do (that would be truly sad, imo)?

I simply don't see either Kamila or Kristy doing anything that any "normal" pretty young woman doesn't do regularly. They are learning about life and they are learning about themselves. They are also exploring and learning about relationships. They are nice young women who, imo, do not deserve to be so harshly criticized.

I dare say that if any one of us had been having our every action in life at that age critiqued by a bunch of people who didn't even know us other than to see a tiny slice of our days and hear a minuscule amount of our conversation recorded (and translated), we would not want them to be so critical of us. We all made a "few" bad decisions and mistakes when we were that age.

If you want to be mad at RLC for putting them in an apartment, then go ahead. But, why these girls continue to be criticized is beyond me.

WTF is your point?   These girls are not the kind of girls I would take home to momma, but by your posts....you would!   You have to understand that the people that are not supporting you,  actually see things without blinders!   I like you BM but you are so hooked on these girls that you don't see anything!

If you came to where I lived, I could take you to a shit load of girls that live like these girls live.   The only difference is, is that they don't have RLC to bail them out and offer support and furnish them with a bad ass bachelor/bachelorette pad!   Don't go through life with blinders on because it makes you feel good!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, playa999uk said:

Thanks for the clarifications but who is posting the clips and the pictures is it RLC

No, it is CC members or those of other fan groups.

• Upvote 1