Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

13 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Serous question. I honestly don't mean to be a smart-ass. But, is there no one who posts here on a regular basis that understands how beautiful 22-24 year old single women act these days?

I honestly don't know what you all expect from these girls. Do you want them to be virgins (not normal) or maybe just celibate (not normal)? Do you want them to have the maturity of 35 year olds (not normal)?

Do you not want them to explore their sexuality and their curiosity about life and just accept what they are "told" to do (that would be truly sad, imo)?

I simply don't see either Kamila or Kristy doing anything that any "normal" pretty young woman doesn't do regularly. They are learning about life and they are learning about themselves. They are also exploring and learning about relationships. They are nice young women who, imo, do not deserve to be so harshly criticized.

I dare say that if any one of us had been having our every action in life at that age critiqued by a bunch of people who didn't even know us other than to see a tiny slice of our days and hear a minuscule amount of our conversation recorded (and translated), we would not want them to be so critical of us. We all made a "few" bad decisions and mistakes when we were that age.

If you want to be mad at RLC for putting them in an apartment, then go ahead. But, why these girls continue to be criticized is beyond me.

I don't criticize their actions. But, they do make the decision to not show us things they do. Is that a true voyeur experience?

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

I don't criticize their actions. But, they do make the decision to not show us things they do. Is that a true voyeur experience?

If RLC did not put into their contract that they had to show us everything that they did (which RLC obviously did not do since no one in any RLC apartment shows us everything they do), then why should they be criticized if they don't want to show uncovered sexual intercourse? At least they show us a lot more nudity than many of the apartment tenants do.

We may wish that they showed us "everything", but it is not a requirement as far as RLC is concerned. Also, the term "voyeur" means different things to different people and is defined differently in dictionaries and other written documentation.

I wish we could see more too, but It's been made abundantly clear that RLC doesn't care a whole lot about what I want.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

WTF is your point?   These girls are not the kind of girls I would take home to momma, but by your posts....you would!   You have to understand that the people that are not supporting you,  actually see things without blinders!   I like you BM but you are so hooked on these girls that you don't see anything!

If you came to where I lived, I could take you to a shit load of girls that live like these girls live.   The only difference is, is that they don't have RLC to bail them out and offer support and furnish them with a bad ass bachelor/bachelorette pad!   Don't go through life with blinders on because it makes you feel good!

Sorry, but you don't understand at all the way I think and you are simply wrong about today's young women.

13 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

I guess that they are acting normal, it is normal to be shy and it is sexy to see a girl trying to hide parts of her body, these girls are normal girls not prostitutes or striptease dancers

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

If RLC did not put into their contract that they had to show us everything that they did (which RLC obviously did not do since no one in any RLC apartment shows us everything they do), then why should they be criticized if they don't want to show uncovered sexual intercourse? At least they show us a lot more nudity than many of the apartment tenants do.

We may wish that they showed us "everything", but it is not a requirement as far as RLC is concerned. Also, the term "voyeur" means different things to different people and is defined differently in dictionaries and other written documentation.

I wish we could see more too, but It's been made abundantly clear that RLC doesn't care a whole lot about what I want.

I get what you are saying book. But, this is a sex voyeur site, not a non-sex site. What about all the couples and the lesbian couples, they show what they do. Only Barce girls and K & K don't (although they do show us some stuff). 

And of course it is not in a contract. RLC can't make them do it. 

And no, RLC doesn't care anyway.

And look, K & K will throw us a bone once in a while.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Sorry, but you don't understand at all the way I think and you are simply wrong about today's young women.

LOL.....I know from the time that Kamila showed up that she had you hooked!!    It was so abundantly clear that you have never seen a girl like her and I find that sad!  She is NO way anything special except to you and a few others that have never experienced anything like her or were to afraid to approach a girl like her.   I see girls and know girls like her everyday of my life.   The difference is, is that the girls I see and know are proud and work for a living and will kick your ass if you question their work ethic.  They were raised the right way and it's apparent that Kamila and Kristy were not!    Are these girls related to friends of yours?   Why do you care so much?   I wouldn't doubt it a bit that you have been to Barcelona/Moscow looking for these girls......very sad BM, very sad!    You are another person that has taken a soap opera on the internet and made it personal!!!

How am I wrong about todays women?    I can't wait to here your response!!   Better yet....please reply in flame wars because that is where this is headed.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Well actually, other than D & D all the couples do show all the sex they have. And many show plenty of nudity also.

Yes, they do show nudity in Barce and K & K.  I don't expect sex or bating where they don't do it. So other than Elisa, the Barce girls are showing what they do (and Rita doesn't like to show much nudity). And Elisa shows us everything she does (so far, we will see when bf gets there). But, K & K have sex with guys. They just usually choose not to show us (except for that time with cokeboy where Kami was seduced). 

This is actually not up to RLC. It is up to the participants, book. They choose to show us their true lives or not. Up to them.

22 minutes ago, playa999uk said:

I guess that they are acting normal, it is normal to be shy and it is sexy to see a girl trying to hide parts of her body, these girls are normal girls not prostitutes or striptease dancers

LOL   don't be so sure!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL.....I know from the time that Kamila showed up that she had you hooked!!    It was so abundantly clear that you have never seen a girl like her and I find that sad!  She is NO way anything special except to you and a few others that have never experienced anything like her or were to afraid to approach a girl like her.   I see girls and know girls like her everyday of my life.   The difference is, is that the girls I see and know are proud and work for a living and will kick your ass if you question their work ethic.  They were raised the right way and it's apparent that Kamila and Kristy were not!    Are these girls related to friends of yours?   Why do you care so much?   I wouldn't doubt it a bit that you have been to Barcelona/Moscow looking for these girls......very sad BM, very sad!    You are another person that has taken a soap opera on the internet and made it personal!!!

How am I wrong about todays women?    I can't wait to here your response!!   Better yet....please reply in flame wars because that is where this is headed.

Harley, don't bait book! C'mon, he is a nice guy. You could say some of the things you say in a slightly more sensitive way. I don't disagree that people here do get hooked to these girls. 

One other thing though Harley. The girls are entertainers, this is entertainment. Don't demean actors and actresses and say that they aren't working hard!

I have a son who wants to be an actor. They work damn hard, sometimes 12-14 hours a day.

And don't judge them personally. We don't truly know them. You can't go fully by the translations. We don't hear every convo and we don't see them in other environments or how they grew up.

And in't it true that you would like these very "lazy" girls to show everything they have got? Why watch them if you think they are defective?