Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not 100% sure you had me in mind when you wrote this but I'm over 50% sure that you did.   First off, you should have seen it coming a mile away with the apartment being as empty as it has been.....she had to do something to reel you back in!   Under the blanket of water is expected and I'm glad that satisfied you, but in the future you should buy a Snickers bar.....it will satisfy you and it's allot cheaper and you don't have to wait 3 months for it!!   It's just another typical ploy by the girls and RLC to keep you coming back for more!

PS.....I am happy you got to see something for all your TIME spent wanting to see something!!

:biggrin::biggrin:

A7KohpR.gif

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You can't beat the clarity either lol

Ohhh..............I would love to see what she is masturbating to on her phone...................a pic of her boyfriend or maybe even a shot of Kami ??

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

That is very good 1010 but that is US stats only. That accounts about 25% of total market for RLC. Also if you and do a trend analysis you will see that RLC subscription rate the US trending downward.

Three months ago when RLC began the campaign against the forums, the company valuation was almost 10 million, and  close to $9,500 a day in income, 

I have some issues with how these sites present the valuation of a companies based solely on hits information, simple math shows at $10,000,000.00 in income equate to $27,624.00 a day in income. or in the case of the current stated 6,805.080.00 equate to actual income per day of $18,644.00

Two factors that attributed to sharp decline in income in the US are the vacation that K&K took and loss of subscription base, because  RLC failed to plan ahead and of course the banning of several 100 members due their rights to intellectual material.

You also must factor in the most of the subscribers take the &99.00 deal for three months which again would skew the total membership base.

Most importantly these are estimated numbers, that you are using, and not factual balance sheet information, also there is no P&L statement available, so only the cooperation truly knows the financial status of the RLC.

I have spent many hours on this subject and depending on any of 8 or 9 different companies that study website traffic you get about that many estimates of different valuations.

So here is the real challenge take 15 apartments and average cost basis for each apartment. Then take the cost basis of wages for each for the 15 couples or occupants. Then you can get  Idea of what the cost basis, just for the apartments and occupants monthly. @ $3000.00  .........$45.000 monthly................... but is probably closer to $5000.00 or more per apartment average including expenses for maintaining the apartments and utilities. now I would estimate the actual cost to be around  $60.000 to $70.000 a month for the apartments and wages for the occupants. This is about $850,000.00 annually. So let us think about this for just a second or two. that is what most business would consider inventory on hand. This does not include any Business activities or the associated cost of owning, operating, and running a business. i.e. server space and equipment costs, employees and wages, taxes........... ect. ect, ect.

$6800.00 a day income they are losing money and operating on blue sky.

This why I say that these numbers are US only.

just my thoughts with a little quick math.

Hey Thes, nice to see  you!

Nice accounting/business analysis. I could have done more but it was 2 am last night and I was tired.

Thanks for the info, pal.

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It is just mama there Noldus :heart: and she is going out again looking like a million bucks::) well maybe not going out, but is looking like a million bucks:heart:

Oh yeah! Kristy looking goooood!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You can't go wrong with a Snickers bar......it satisfies everybody and everything!!   Thanks for the clip....now I know how to catch me a FOX!!!

Hahha! Hey, that was my Snicker's bar, Harley!!! Thanks a  lot!

• Upvote 1