Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

5 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

Thes, I love you man and I enjoy a lot of your well thought out posts. But, if you had seen Kamila and Kristy today while they were in the tub together and later when they were in Kristy's bed, you would have to rethink a lot of what you posted today.

These girls are the best of friends. They love each other (notice I did NOT say they were "in love" with each other). I dare say that neither one would be happy if they couldn't be together as much as possible. Yes, they have their own individual lives and that often causes extended periods when they cannot be together. But, splitting them up, just because some members aren't happy with how they choose to live their lives seems quite selfish to me as I doubt that either one would be happy with that.

Oh, one last thing, I don't believe Kamila has any desire to live with Coke boy. For right now, she likes him and enjoys dating him (and whatever sex goes with that). But, she has stated multiple times that she needs her time away from him.

I think the biggest problem people have with this apartment is that they expect it to be the same (or very similar) to how the other "couple" apartments operate. That's simply an incorrect assumption to make. It's obvious that RLC made a separate "deal" with them in order to get them to come back because so many paying members loved seeing them.

Again, I love you man. But, we'll just have to disagree about how this apartment is, or should be, operated.

I just want to know where you got this information from??   You don't believe the translators unless it fits your needs.   Please tell me where you got this information from Book!!!

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just want to know where you got this information from??   You don't believe the translators unless it fits your needs.   Please tell me where you got this information from Book!!!

She has said mixed stuff harley. I think she did say she cant always be with him. but that seems to be no longer operative.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

And where did you get this information from?

The translations. I didn't make it up out of thin air. But I don't know if Kami herself knows what she wants. So she can say something and her actions differ.

2 hours ago, mr1010 said:

I don't agree with you pal in that Kami and coke boy are definitely on now. I now believe it is possible they may marry one day, after they break up 10 times. Their relationship is very complicated.

I could amend that. They may not be completely back together as a couple. I just know that she is dating him again. She seems to be giving him a chance. Everything else about the possibility of marriage in the future and the fact that their relationship is complicated I can see.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

The translations. I didn't make it up out of thin air. But I don't know if Kami herself knows what she wants. So she can say something and her actions differ.

I know you didn't 1010 and this is my point......you and I agree with the translators but bookmaster only agrees with them when it benefits his arguments!   Kamila is to bookmaster like Rita is to euromike....they will always say and do what is necessary to protect them!   Book doesn't agree with the translations when his poor Kamila,  arrives in Thailand and has sex with some german dude after the first couple of days she is there and then has sex with him without a condom!!    I'm tired of double standards around here and only agreeing with translations and people when it fits your needs!    I like bookmaster and I can understand the need he feels to protect his little angel......but she is NO angel!!!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know you didn't 1010 and this is my point......you and I agree with the translators but bookmaster only agrees with them when it benefits his arguments!   Kamila is to bookmaster like Rita is to euromike....they will always say and do what is necessary to protect them!   Book doesn't agree with the translations when his poor Kamila,  arrives in Thailand and has sex with some german dude after the first couple of days she is there and then has sex with him without a condom!!    I'm tired of double standards around here and only agreeing with translations and people when it fits your needs!    I like bookmaster and I can understand the need he feels to protect his little angel......but she is NO angel!!!

Harley, this is the last time I'm going to say this. You are very wrong about my thoughts regarding Kamila. Yes, I think she's terrific. I'm crazy about her. But, I am well aware that she is not "perfect". No one is. 

You haven't even seen either girl in the new apartment (ever) because you are not a paying member and there are no free cams. I've already addressed the issue about translations. I believe that kitek and yuri do the best they can to translate what they think they hear. But, if you go back to my earlier post from yesterday, I explain why I believe it is a big mistake to draw conclusions and make judgments when you haven't actually seen any body language or facial expressions or location or any of the other things that go into actual "conversation" . You also haven't seen enough of the person you are judging and how they act to be able to know whether you are accurately understanding what might be going on.

You're the one who uses nothing but the  translations and people posts when it fits your needs. Not me. And, not all of the other posters who you accuse of doing the same.

Finally, you continually say that you don't care at all about the girls. But, your posts show quite the opposite. And, you freely admit that you think they are trashy and want everyone to agree with you. As far as I can remember, I don't think you've ever said a positive thing about the girls without adding a "caveat" that spoils it. Why do you visit this forum practically every day and post negative things if you don't care about any of the tenants in any of the apartments?

Your actions almost make it seem like your only goal on this forum is to make sure that no members can fully enjoy what they view or what they try to discuss with other posters.

I'm done.

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, she is no angel that is true. And it is true that some here want to believe the best in these girls. 

Honestly, we don't know them personally. We have some idea, but nothing is firm.

Even the translations will only give a partial picture.

So I guess each will believe what they want to.

And I don't want to get personal here.

5 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Harley, this is the last time I'm going to say this. You are very wrong about my thoughts regarding Kamila. Yes, I think she's terrific. I'm crazy about her. But, I am well aware that she is not "perfect". No one is. 

You haven't even seen either girl in the new apartment (ever) because you are not a paying member and there are no free cams. I've already addressed the issue about translations. I believe that kitek and yuri do the best they can to translate what they think they hear. But, if you go back to my earlier post from yesterday, I explain why I believe it is a big mistake to draw conclusions and make judgments when you haven't actually seen any body language or facial expressions or location or any of the other things that go into actual "conversation" . You also haven't seen enough of the person you are judging and how they act to be able to know whether you are accurately understanding what might be going on.

You're the one who uses nothing but the  translations and people posts when it fits your needs. Not me. And, not all of the other posters who you accuse of doing the same.

Finally, you continually say that you don't care at all about the girls. But, your posts show quite the opposite. And, you freely admit that you think they are trashy and want everyone to agree with you. As far as I can remember, I don't think you've ever said a positive thing about the girls without adding a "caveat" that spoils it. Why do you visit this forum practically every day and post negative things if you don't care about any of the tenants in any of the apartments?

Your actions almost make it seem like your only goal on this forum is to make sure that no members can fully enjoy what they view or what they try to discuss with other posters.

I'm done.

I agree with some of what you say book. I personally believe that Harley is just frustrated because these girls hide what they do (and they do). I get frustrated at times, am not happy with it. I accept it though, while Harley chooses not to. His prerogative, my prerogative. 

It is true though that harley does tend to dampen the mood shall we say. So, if you don't like that, don't let your mood be dampened. Simple.

My mood is no longer affected by Harley. He knows that and accepts that. In return, I won't try to change him, though I will tell him what I think and have a logical discussion. 

To make a forum work, with very differing viewpoints, we must be tolerant of other views and believe in our own views. That way we are not adversely affected by the differing views. 

The only thing I will not tolerate, is name calling or shaming. Or people screaming at each other. I stopped two fights in three days over on the chat. 

Otherwise, I believe in my views, listen respectfully to differing views, and are then not affected by the differing views. I call it respect for logic and other people.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I'm done.

Where do I start here.  First off you're right, I do think K&K are trashy!   I think they are lazy and don't want to work and that's why they are here!   I do believe the translations that get posted and I might be naive it that line of thinking.   These girls mean nothing to me and quite frankly I'm surprised just how much they mean to certain individuals that are on this site.   I visit this site on a daily basis because I am limited to doing much else anymore!   I get to ride my bike a few times a week when I'm feeling strong enough to do so.   Most of my days I have to get somebody to drive me around because I am so exhausted and weak these days.   You are wrong in thinking that I've never said a positive word about either of these girls.   My whole point was that you believe the stuff that is translated about Kamila stating on numerous occasions that she needs her time away from him but you don't believe any of the other translations where she acts trashy and slutty!   To each their own BM.....I trust everything that is translated and not the parts that make me feel good about them!

Once again we don't agree when it comes to the princesses!!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Book I figured you would,  and of course I watched them tonight. It was like reliving Barcelona all over. but tomorrow morning, Kami will again be with Coke Boy and Kristy will be left to fend for herself. and It might be another week before Kami decides to spend a night in the Penthouse or It might be just day or two.

The fact is she is in love with Coke Boy, and she is obviously is ready to make some sacrifice of her friendship with Kristy to spend as much time as possible with him. Like all relationships in life this becomes the part that friends always have the hardest time accepting.

Kami has been with Coke Boy for 9 months or longer since we now believe he is the photographer she met in Barcelona. Their relationship has evolved to the point that she  moves forward, and makes a commitment to him, and with all of us when that point comes, we tend to get cold feet. Kami is at that point where she is questioning his intentions because he is ready for that commitment, and she knows it quite well as he has made known his intentions.

Kami will not let go of him, as she has no plans to let go of him. So therefore one must assume that the friendship with Kristy will be eventually sacrificed, and it has been already to some degree by all the time that Kristy spends alone. Kami didn't hardly spend time with Kristy when the were gone on vacation while she sewed her wild oats so to speak, according to the translations from Kitek, Where was the consideration for the this incredible friendship at that time. Since the return from vacation, once again outside of a couple nights like tonight, Kami has not been there for Kristy in any way emotionally lately. Where was Kami the couple times Kristy was in need of friend and was crying her eyes out, I can tell you..... she was with Coke Boy.

All of this is an indication of what is to come Book,  This all very normal behavior when one of two best  friends find themselves attached to a mate. I have no intention of trying to split them, they are doing it to themselves through the normal evolution of life. Nor would I ever suggest that they should not be the best of friends.

What I am saying as a voyeur, and longtime subscriber to RLC it would be best if Kami moved on. It would also be much better for our viewing if they brought in a couple of the ANGELS to live with Kristy, as this would be new and exciting for the voyeur in all of us. They could give Kami and Coke Boy there own Apartment, as that too would be very exciting as voyeur to watch as they develop the love they share or fail completely.

One thing I would never question is the love they share as friends, but that does not mean they need to live together as they did not for over 6 months after Barcelona.

These are my sentiments exactly. But I say play it out. Allow it to develop. If Kami really falls for the guy and wants to live with him full time, then she has two choices. Move in with  him and leave the project. Or have him move into the apt. with her. But then she will have to sacrifice her precious privacy and make love before the cameras. why not, other couples on rlc do (except for Demid). Why does she have a problem with that? She even did it once. She has bated in the open also. 

This is her choice. And kristy may have to decide this soon also if she wants to make it with her ex more often. I know her ex doesn't mind the cameras. He wanted to wave to us. 

Maybe this idea of K & K in a semi-permanent apt. is not a good idea by rlc after all. They are two girls finding themselves and guys. Since they don't want to show their love for their bf's before the cameras, yet want to be with them, maybe both are not right for the project. After all, we can't have girls who are never here and hide the rest of the time.

I love the girls, particularly Kristy as everyone knows. But I am not hooked to either one. If they don't want to or can't commit to the project, then maybe this will end within a year. Sure, I would love to see Kristy and some angels there. But likely they also will have bf's, not show anything, etc.

Anyway, no matter how we debate this, they will ultimately decide what they want to do. Just don't get attached to them guys. they may not be here for long. Then, what to me was the saddest day in rlc history will be repeated for the last time.

We will live, move onto to others here or there, and god forbid, even live our own real lives.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Where do I start here.  First off you're right, I do think K&K are trashy!   I think they are lazy and don't want to work and that's why they are here!   I do believe the translations that get posted and I might be naive it that line of thinking.   These girls mean nothing to me and quite frankly I'm surprised just how much they mean to certain individuals that are on this site.   I visit this site on a daily basis because I am limited to doing much else anymore!   I get to ride my bike a few times a week when I'm feeling strong enough to do so.   Most of my days I have to get somebody to drive me around because I am so exhausted and weak these days.   You are wrong in thinking that I've never said a positive word about either of these girls.   My whole point was that you believe the stuff that is translated about Kamila stating on numerous occasions that she needs her time away from him but you don't believe any of the other translations where she acts trashy and slutty!   To each their own BM.....I trust everything that is translated and not the parts that make me feel good about them!

Once again we don't agree when it comes to the princesses!!

I think you have been honest in your views and reasons. There is nothing more to be added to that.

It doesn't matter what I feel, although I have stated it here many times.

I think some of the people to whom this issue means a lot have spoken. Thes, you, me, book. I am sure others will chime in as well. As long as we are respectful, this is fine.

Thes has done a valuable service here by raising this issue. There is no right or wrong answer only your own beliefs.

Now, unless others wish to speak which they can, let's move on to watch what happens, see other apts. etc.

• Upvote 2