Translation of 7/29 morning

As requested, I'm summing up the conversation of that morning. Unfortunately the sound in Kitek's video was jumpy(if anyone has a better copy re-up here), so I couldn't catch the whole thing. But yes, she was uhappy with the comments made about her personality. And about the open windows, and her music and wrong lighting. I guess that's when her reply to "Mr. woodworker" appeared. I mean really, I've read people going of the edge about the window. it's not their fault they live in a noisy city and it gets hot in the apartment. They don't have AC like us. And everybody has their own taste in music. I personnaly like the music she plays.

And for the last time, they don't pay for electricity so they don't care if it stays on. So people need to stop talking shit about Leora. Espessially that "Mr woodworker". He has teken this thing too far.

P.S. Leora posts here under " (EDITED) ". So be aware

On ‎2013‎-‎08‎-‎01 at 5:07 PM, snaky said:

I see only one post and you can't prove it, only MODS can see IP

O Lord, how long can you throw mud! I want to tell you that Paul was not a drug addict, and he's allergic to cats .. Secondly, he is not mentally retarded! A very smart guy and he is not unemployed, just now the weekend. An educated, talented and kind. And how can you say such a thing ... I'm sorry it's just a very vile .. and global challenges in these relationships do not.

I agree.

I was wondering what these people are thinking when they look at what some people post about what they imagine the Cam people are like. How can you talk rude about someone you don't even know or know what they are saying to each other.

I've wondered aloud about people and their sock color preference, but I've never written anything rude about the cam people. I wouldn't want to do it. Maybe if I were 35 years younger, but I'm sure no one would pay to watch me now.

Be nice people, you think that they are not looking at this site? You found it. I found it. What makes you think that they can't?

Awesome. That gets rid of one of the negatives.

Why did you do that? I was trying to catch you.

Maybe like you asked, if we keep it up, we'll find out where it resets, or if it even does.  ;)

Wish some would stop the bashing. Fortunatly they are unknow and can add every hour.... We are trying to contribute and make "constuctive" comments. I don't care but this Karma thing seems to be useless. I will keep going....

It is useless. But I sure wouldn't live my life by it, or worry about what someone that doesn't know me thinks of me. According to the stats, there are 9968 members registered here. That's near 10,000 different personalities.

How many of them do you know or them know you? And again, who cares? It's all in fun.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2013‎-‎08‎-‎01 at 5:07 PM, snaky said:

As requested, I'm summing up the conversation of that morning. Unfortunately the sound in Kitek's video was jumpy(if anyone has a better copy re-up here), so I couldn't catch the whole thing. But yes, she was uhappy with the comments made about her personality. And about the open windows, and her music and wrong lighting. I guess that's when her reply to "Mr. woodworker" appeared. I mean really, I've read people going of the edge about the window. it's not their fault they live in a noisy city and it gets hot in the apartment. They don't have AC like us. And everybody has their own taste in music. I personnaly like the music she plays.

And for the last time, they don't pay for electricity so they don't care if it stays on. So people need to stop talking shit about Leora. Espessially that "Mr woodworker". He has teken this thing too far.

That actually says alot about someone's personality.