Translation of 7/29 morning

Guest Squirrel

"If you can't say anything good about someone, don't say anything at all." (All good grandmothers tell this to their grandchildren.)

"Never judge a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins." (Amer-Indian saying.)

"Leora: keep doing your art." (Squirrel--he encourages creativity, especially in beautiful women. It will not wither with age, but allows beauty to blossom.)

"Ignore asshole comments. They have a purpose, but need to be frequently wiped to keep them from getting out of control..."

I don't understand the language they speak and have no idea what they occasionally fight about.  Sometimes they seem very close and happy together.  But I do feel sorry for her when I hear her cry, fling things at him in bed, or in other ways be very upset.  She is very attractive and seems to have a regular job, but mostly I just hope that she really is content with her relationship and situation.  I doubt anyone on this board wishes bad things for her, or for him for that matter.

I really don't know how I feel about this.

On one hand, if you really don't like a particular person on cam, then just don't fucking watch them. I'm not a fan of Leora/Paul so I don't watch this couple at all anymore but I do check the threads from time to time to see what's going on. I think it's kind of stupid to watch someone if they're going to constantly piss you off.

On one hand, you have god knows how many people watching you at any given time. Of course there are going to be people that don't like you for whatever reason. That "if you don't have something nice to say..." mentality doesn't really work on a public forum since opposing view points and discussions is what breathes life into this place and hearing everyone only talking about how much they love Leora would get kinda lame really quick. That being said, there is a difference between stating an opinion and just bashing for no reason. The bashing is annoying as fuck.

On the off chance that she actually see this, here's my message to Leora/Shadow: do NOT waste your time trying to defend yourself. Logic falls short on many people here and you'll find yourself feeling like you're talking to a brick wall. At the end of the day, people are going to have opinions of you and Paul regardless of where they come from.

Make that poop-chute. hahaha

I wonder why Ol Paul doesn't get his tongue busy and finish that poor girl off when he's done blowing his wad. I'll bet she aint never had an orgasm. All that moanin and whinin is as fake as my ex-wife's tits.