Nora & Kiko - Pictures

There are two sides to Nora,the fun side when she hangs out with other people other than her husband,and the subdued boring side when Kiko comes around,she acts like a boring housewife when he is there,It's good for him but it sucks for the rest of us that love to see her more adventurous and fun side.It's all computers,soup drinking,knitting,watching tv and all the other boring things that they do together,I've been watching them from day 1 and I haven't seen them do anything differently yet.Just remember Nora's fans I love Nora too before you start bursting a blood vessel hating what I just said,and you know that I'm telling the truth,these two together are less entertaining than having your wisdom teeth pulled  :poke: :poke: :poke:

Nora's fun side :woohoo: :woohoo:

norafun.gif

Nora's Boring Side :no: :no:  :idk: :idk:

norakikoguest.gif

I don't get it,why pretend when you can actually do the real thing with your wife Kiko,you guys have a whole three bedroom apartment to yourselves,I would be fucking on the Couch,The Washer,The Dryer,The Counter Top,Living Room Floor,Balcony,Downstairs Bathroom,Upstairs Bathroom,on the Dining Room Table (like Beatriz),Kamila's Room,Kristy's Room,.....But who am I kidding That would be too exciting for Kiko to do with his wife,why do all that when you can just be your usual boring self. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Capturadepantallade2015-10-05224542.png

• Upvote 2