Is the site down?

bpiach

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been getting "502 Bad Gateway" screens for a day now.  I've tried on several computers and with different operating systems.  I can't even get the free pages.  I tried the Google Search feature last night (but didn't look for FAQ).  Now I'm at the office and might be getting blocked through our I.T. firewalls.  So I will try again tonight at home.  Thanks for the advice in this thread.

Something must have happened globally or regionally or through a local service provider, because quite a few of us are apparently experiencing this problem at the same time.

You were probably logged in when you closed your windows.  Do a search for real life cam like on google.  Enter the FAQs page.  That will take you to a non logged in screen and login.

I hope this helps.

Thanks. This worked fine for me.  I have to do it on each computer and iPhone/iPad or other device.  The 502 Bad Gateway problem lasted for 1-1/2 days and simultaneously applied to all my computers and devices, and both PC and Mac operating systems.  For each computer, I go to the Google search page, enter "Real Life Cam" and, when the search list comes up and BEFORE I click on the link (same problem if I do), I click on "FAQ".  That takes me to a free page and gives me the chance to log back in.

I can explain to you why this works:  It's MAGIC!  ;D