Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

12 hours ago, Bonnie said:

He drinks heavy. He still live at home. And he has slept with other girl while he was dating Kristy and got no job

May be, but I also read  that Kristy cheated on him too... I prefer this bf than Kami's one who is behaving more like a pimp to me : nice with her when she obeys to him and agressive when she is not.

Kristy loves her part time BF, they are playing together (like yesterday skateboard sequences), smile a lot together, and if he is a bit upset when she shows her naked in front of the cams in the bath I think that is a good point for him : he cares a lot for her

He seems also much smarter than Kamis's bf.

58 minutes ago, Noldus said:

22:30: It was unfortunately all too brief. Kristy took the backpack and went out

This is how it works with this apartment. ... It seems as if they try to have one girl "home" each night, while the other have some nice REAL LIFE outside. ... Yesterday it was Kamila. .... Today it is Kristy. 

Everything OK. If only they would have  sometimes also REAL LIFE in the apartment. ... :dodgy: ... I stll hope for a different cast, when the half year is full. :)

• Upvote 2