Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

Sounds like an exciting and frustrating night for all the Kamila fans as well as Kamila!

Sorry I missed it all, I would have lost hours of my real life and gotten frustrated too... any interesting pics and video would be appreciated.

Big hugs to Kamila, sweet darling deserves a passionate loving man, and always love for Kristy!  :heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

That's not true, Kenny. She has been laughing and smiling ever since she and Kristy talked out on the balcony. 

not from my point of view Bookie. but we all have our perceptions. Its Ramadan.

09:00  The angel that wore a blue dress that was sleeping with another angel in Kristy room has departed. One Angel in Kristy room the one with the nice ass is brown haired wearing white shorts and red top. In the living room Kristy is asleep facing camera two. Another Angel is facing the wall blue top.covered, A great shot of the buns of steel in black shear panties with daylight in the living room. Kamila is facing camera 9 with daylight flickering to see her in her white thong panties ass and honey of course in panties.

10:00 am Kamila is up for the moment, camera 10 topless  went to restroom. you get to see her fantastic hot pink pedicure. immaculate woman. checking messages on phone. crossed leg topless. camera 10. Kamila went back to the restroom after checking messages. 10:15