Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

59 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Kami was a real stunner and still is ;  don't know why she lost all the weight that made her outstanding ! :cry:

Kamila is a model.The body shape she has may not be the shape she wants,but the shape that photographers want.Photographers do not necessarily want real people for models,but rather "Barbie Dolls."

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Kami was a real stunner and still is ;  don't know why she lost all the weight that made her outstanding ! :cry:

Matter of taste . . . I like her better at this weight that she has now.  In general, I like thin but shapely girls.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

I hope this is not a big tease fest. this is by far her most nude exhibition

I missed Kami nude on the couch.I was locked out of RLC at 00:00 Moscow time on July 4.Could be that Kami still does not understand that there are no free cameras in K&K apartment.She might have been trying to recruit new RLC subscribers thinking that the cameras in the living room were free just as they were when she was in Barcelona.Or maybe she was trying to get me to renew my RLC subscription. lol

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I missed Kami nude on the couch.I was locked out of RLC at 00:00 Moscow time on July 4.Could be that Kami still does not understand that there are no free cameras in K&K apartment.She might have been trying to recruit new RLC subscribers thinking that the cameras in the living room were free just as they were when she was in Barcelona.Or maybe she was trying to get me to renew my RLC subscription. lol

A long time ago, somebody mentioned that RLC was prohibited/not available in Russia for viewing.  If this is true, how are the girls getting their info ?:huh: . Is CC also banned ?

16 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I think Nelly and Zoya has proved to us that they can read camcaps and RLCF. Remember the sign that Nelly and Zoya put up for us to see.

I think they are in a different time zone..........outside of Russia .  I may be wrong though ! They are just 1 hour more than Spain !