Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

39 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Kamila er på sofaen toppløs i hennes rosa truser. Ser ut som hun får syk, er hun tar hennes temp. og drikker te og spytter opp slim.

She has an ulcer or inflammation of the mouth. Kristy shone into her mouth yesterday to see.

She cleaned just the mouth in the bathroom.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She has an ulcer or inflammation of the mouth. Kristy shone into her mouth yesterday to see.

She cleaned just the mouth in the bathroom.

oh now I get it shes drinking the medicine and spitting. I guess its causing a fever as well.

Just for laughs...

I have to confess that when I started watching Kamila I thought "Holy crap this girl has big feet!?!  What's up with that??"

The camera perspectives on her bed are excellent but they do make her feet look huge! LOL  :biggrin:::)

(Back to admiring Kamila and her perfect sized feet now.... wish I could post pics... maybe I can get special permission from RLC?)

20 minutes ago, Julian Lan said:

Just for laughs...

I have to confess that when I started watching Kamila I thought "Holy crap this girl has big feet!?!  What's up with that??"

The camera perspectives on her bed are excellent but they do make her feet look huge! LOL  :biggrin:::)

(Back to admiring Kamila and her perfect sized feet now.... wish I could post pics... maybe I can get special permission from RLC?)

girl__you_got_some_big_feet__by_whitelepC8LjsLq.jpg

• Upvote 1